276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NEMO Fillo Elite Pillow

£32.975£65.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Rather than carry the full Fillo, I will use just the cover and fill it with my down jacket at night. Upcycled, premium foam filling provides a soft and yielding feel — and reduces waste from producing our self-inflating sleeping pads. When you try it out, it may not feel fantastic, but I sleep UN-interrupted using it, so my sleeping self loves the feel of it, I guess you could say. We knew it would weigh in relatively light; however, its size and overall comfort fooled us into thinking it would weigh more than it actually did. Try it at different levels of inflation until you find the one that lets you sleep the best, and the longest.

This is only a luxury if you don't normally carry a pillow, otherwise it's just a top quality version of many of the other travel pillows out there. The award-winning Fillo backpacking and camping pillow brings clever design to an often-overlooked piece of gear: the humble camp pillow. The result is a pillow that is soft and yielding like your pillow at home, feels big when cradling your head, yet packs surprisingly small. This is convenient if you would ever need to patch the inflatable bladder, and makes for easy washing of the pillow's exterior.Your significant other will thank you when you wake up the next day and you got a Big Grin on your face. Designed for side-sleepers with broad shoulders, this pillow brings six inches of lofty and adjustable support.

It's not the most comfortable pillow on our list, but its effective layering of a stretchy air cell, Primaloft insulation, and soft jersey-blend exterior, synthesize into one of the more comfortable ultra-lite inflatable pillows we've come across. PS: Having used it now for two or more weeks, if you sleep on your side, this Fillo is not the best. I also realized that bringing an extra fleece jacket to use as a pillow was likely taking up more space in my pack than just bringing a dedicated pillow.

When you compare its weight against its overall comfort and size, it's clear why it's one of our favorite ultralight backpacking pillows. The valve sits close to the air cell, causing lips, face, and fingers to be pushed increasingly farther away from the valve as the cell expands. We decided to bring clever design and luxurious attention to an often-overlooked piece of gear: the humble backpacking pillow, which is essential to a comfortable night’s sleep. The loft and insulation of the foam would likely make this pillow a solid pick for winter camping as well. It packs down incredibly well into an its stuff sack meaning you can still be comfortable on the move without sacrificing too much weight or space in your pack.

Fillo™ King is camping's new king of the hill, offering adventurers a palatial cushion for its packed size. Filling the pillow is via a twist lock valve: twist to the left, pull outwards, and this opens the valve to inflate or deflate. While not an ideal weight for long backpacking trips, some of our testers feel the extra weight is worth the supreme comfort this pillow offers. Once on a commercial trip from Phantom to Diamond and another full trip as a solo kayaker back in 2014.It's also wide for a blow up pillow and the contour and design of it ensures your head is not wobbling over the air bladder. This way, I can attach the pillow to my pad using this system that weighs very little, but works very well.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment