276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cat Heaven

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s been 24 hours now since you stopped suffering so I suffer for you my friend, our sweet fur baby. I cry so often because it hurts so bad to lose a member of your family. I thank God for your life and being part of our life. But I am so heartbroken that I can’t hear your tender and soft meow for love and attention. I can’t reach over and feel your soft fur as I pet you. I can’t feel your kneeding that you would do to show your love. I can’t hear that purr box of yours anymore.

You spent 17 years and a month with us, and you were the purest source of joy, you were my baby. I never managed to get attached to a person as I got attached to you, Minyikém.Jacob Marley Apparel: When we see cat heaven, there are several cats queuing for entry, starting with one who lost a fight to a dog and still had all his bandages (and even the dog teeth on his tail), one with a Cranial Eruption from being hit in the head, and one completely flat due to ben run over by a train. The question may be more pressing for cat lovers. Cats are beloved members of our families, and it’s heartbreaking to have to say goodbye. Our adoptions from the Shelter no longer need an appointments, we are available 7 days a week, 10am-5pm Mon-Fri and 10am-4pm on weekends. Please come down to the shelter at 23 Lemnos Street Shenton Park between these times if you wish to view the cats.

I loved Julio more than I loved anyone and anything else in my life. He was one of a kind and deserved the whole world. He was acting weird and we took him to two different vets. One was a small vet and the other one was a vet center. We took him to the first vet about a month ago and the vet said he was fine although he had something in his stomach that wasn't dangerous. The past week he got worse he was puking all the time but it wasn't real vomit just saliva, he didn't eat, he stayed in one place and he was distant. We took him to the vet center thinking that it was better and that they could surely help him. They ran so many tests and found nothing wrong with him, said he was fine. So full of life, cheek and energy. Always had something to say, always had us wrapped round her paw and she knew it. Food as Bribe: Tom offered Jerry a huge wedge of cheese in exchange for signing the certificate. An offended Jerry rips up the certificate, nearly dooming Tom. Instant Bandages: One of the cats in line for the Heavenly Express was bandaged up due to losing a fight with a bulldog. As he passes the gate, the dog's teeth are still biting his tail.

My dad did not want to confide in me, however, I found out he was hit by an eighteen wheeler and was likely killed on impact. My dad went out searching for him and found his (almost unrecognizable) body across the busy highway that’s next to my parent’s house. We just lost our two year old little bean to saddle thrombosis. I’m at a complete loss and am entirely broken hearted. He was so young and still had such a long life ahead of him. But the vet said he wouldn’t have made it through the night. How do you deal with the loss. Also how do we make sure the other kitties are okay?

She is in my heart forever. After her burial, I wanted to dig her up, thinking that maybe the shot the vet gave her didn't really put her to sleep. I didn't, but I feel like maybe she woke up and died again in that dark hole. Or maybe it's the hole in my heart, she took with her. My job is giving me a meeting with my manager for not coming to work for the last 2 days. I don't care right now. I've lost my baby girl, who gave me so much affection. This is a pain, I'm going to have to live with now. You and your ministry are inspired by God. Yesterday I had the grim task of putting my daughter’s 17 yr old cat Ike to sleep, having a severe heart issue. My daughter was emotionally abused by her husband and she fell in with a young man who made money by stealing. She drove her car to houses while he went inside and stole. They were caught and she was sentenced to 15 yrs in prison. Answer: I'm sorry for the loss of your 10-year-old cat, and I appreciate your questions about adopting a new kitten. The decision to get a new pet after an older fur-friend has passed away is a deeply personal one, and I can't offer specific advice on what to do in your situation. Here are some things to think about though, in making your decision about whether or not you should get a new cat to keep your surviving cat company. Ugh Chewie, I miss you so much. I can’t believe that it’s been almost a whole year without you. You were my baby. You cuddled with me when I was sad. You made me feel way better in general. I wish I could see your cute little face one more time. I wish I knew what happened to you. It hurt so much to come home and see you dead on the floor and not have a clue why. I want to see you again and cuddle with you, but I can’t, and it makes me so sad. You were also the cutest cat ever!!! You made me feel so much happier when I was sad. You would cuddle with me when I was crying. But now sadly even though I am crying it hurts to know that you won’t be able to hug me again. - rip chewie, September 11, 2018One of the cats waiting in line for the Heavenly Express was run over by a steamroller. As he walks past the camera, he's revealed to have been left wafer thin. I can also tell you that there are a number of books out there about this subject, which in itself tells you that you are not alone in your search for an answer to your question. Some are better than others, of course. I happen to prefer children’s books, because their message is simpler and less preachy, they are so beautifully illustrated and they bring me more personal comfort. But there are books directed at adults as well. Here are just a few of both types: As time passes, I hope to find another companion. Not a replacement, but a compliment. A kitty that you would have liked. This companion will never replace you as I will never forget you. I hope this pain passes as I don’t think you would want this for me any more then I wanted you to be in pain, or sad, or scared.

It is a question of religious theory and personal faith whether or not there is a Heaven. If you believe in Heaven, a place of eternal recompense where good people go after they die, you might be curious if your cat will join you there. He was easily the most easy-to-live-with cat I've ever seen. He never meowed, never growled, never hissed, never banged on anything. Sometimes he purred, and he sniffled a lot. He loved to play with my other, older kitty, but his passion in life was naps, and warmth. He could spend hours sleeping in the sun or in my lap, and he was so clingy, but in a nice way. He followed me everywhere. As soon as I got up, he'd be walking and sitting between my feet, and sometimes he'd try to climb up my legs. I haven't found it in me to cook anything since he died because I know he won't be sitting between my legs, waiting for me to feed him something. Then after about half an hour I decided to make a video call to hear about my boyfriend who was 1400kms away. This always bothered you but you have other sleeping spaces so I wasn’t too concerned about it. Rerouted from Heaven: The plot is triggered due to Tom's record of tormenting Jerry preventing him from boarding the Heavenly Express.i feel soo guilty amd bad that i cudnt be with him when he was taking his last breath though my mom was there but i couldnt be.. My poor chum friend, I'm so sorry we didn't do more sooner. I hope you know that we loved you so much, and we miss you more than we realised we could. I'm sorry that you had to be alone and frightened before being put to sleep, and I just hope that any pain you had is gone and that we did the right thing in the end.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment