276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Laddermate - The Best Mate Your Ladder Will Ever Have

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

NOTE: Models and designs are constantly being improved, and consequently, specifications may vary to those listed. We deliver to all postal areas in the UK, including England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands. We have supplied literally thousands of companies over the last 10 years from Penzance to The Shetlands and in France, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, USA and Canada. Most importantly for employers, Ladder Mate costs less than a days pay for another person to foot the ladder and once bought it will last for years. I am the President of the Hawaii Chess Federation, and a nationally rated “A” class tournament player.

a greaseball - he then spent 20 minutes tellin me his life story , hed had a spell as a windie and had fallen 15ft ten yrs ago when a double ladder collapsed on him. Other benefits and features include: Considerably reduces risk of outward ladder slip Braces ladder to reduce the amount of flex or “bounce” to make users feel more secure Increases the effective base of the ladder by forming a much larger trapezium- shaped base than with just the ladder itself. Definitions and other text are available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Appropriate measures are in place to prevent unauthorised access to electronic records and we implement best of breed next generation technology to mitigate data theft or loss and or breach.Well i have used both for some time now and find that if the "Foot" on foot the ladder doesn't comedown enough due to the angle i have to use a "ladder mate" all in all i do feel a fraction safer using the ladder mate as its solid, and the foot doesn't adjust and spread a little due to the weight on the ladder. LadderMateis an innovative ladder safety product used by many of the world’s leading companies who use access equipment. If you are an employer, you could be liable to heavy fines and insurance claims if one of your employees has a fall, if you are self-employed, an accident could mean substantial loss of earnings.

chess ) A checkmate pattern in which two major pieces team up to push the enemy king to one side of the board. We will use your personal data for the reasons set out below and we will use it to manage the service and products we provide to you.If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. EFFICIENT – Use the Ladder Mate alongside a tool belt to maximize how much you carry and minimize your trips up and down.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. If there is any damage or discrepancies make sure you mark these either ‘Damaged or Missing Items’ on the driver’s notes then we can replace items free of charge to you and claim off our carrier.

Laddermate is an innovative ladder safety product, incorporating a practical approach to ladder safety, used by many of the world’s leading companies who use access equipment.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment