276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Daddy's Discipline: Part III: Wet Bottom Spanking

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Keeping with the storyline of the show we arrive at Vitamin D and how Burt felt about his son using Sudafed inappropriately. Series The whole experience was confusing and weird and embarrassing but it also turned me on in a way and a small part of me is hoping that he maintains this attitude and dominance because I kind of really liked him putting me over his knee and punishing me. But you can be a good girl for daddy can’t you?” He said, kneeling behind me, his hands playing with my nipples, holding me tight against his chest “good babies fill their diapy’s for daddy don’t they?” He asked.

On the second day, things took an unexpected turn, while we were all at a neighbourhood playground. Kristie was playing on the jungle gym, while Denise and I took turns on the slide. Kate and Dad sat at a nearby picnic table, talking and watching us. It was just before dinner and all of us were at the table when my brother came down, strap in hand. My dad pulled a chair from the table and placed it in the middle of the kitchen. Then he took the strap from my brother and told him to get his pants down and bend over. “I am going to show everyone what happens to kids who drink and who embarrass this family,” he said.The following true story took place in the summer of 1984, when I was nine years old. My parents had divorced two years earlier. Since then, I had lived with my mom in New England, and had spent four weeks every summer with my dad at his home in Georgia. Now be a good girl and just relax for daddy. You want to show daddy that you want to be his good little baby girl don’t you?” Daddy asked me, again a bit of warning in his voice.

The Cheerio's diet has gotten out of hand. And one of the worst sufferers seems to have gone unnoticed. Series wikiHow is a “wiki,” similar to Wikipedia, which means that many of our articles are co-written by multiple authors. To create this article, 211 people, some anonymous, worked to edit and improve it over time.shhhhh… good babies keep their paci in their mouth, otherwise they might get a spanking” daddy said to me, with a slight warning sound to his voice. Start small. Don't immediately hit your child if you see them doing something you dislike. Talk to them first, and try a non-violent method of discipline. If you decide to spank a child, it should only be as a last resort, after all other methods have failed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment