276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Naturehike Winter Thick Down Trousers Snow Skiing Thermal Heat Hot Outdoor Windproof Down Pants

£47.5£95.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My Mountain Hardware Basin hiking pants (not insulated, just regular pants) come in at 248g, so these are pretty dang light. Start at our worldwide routes map to dig into our detailed guides with GPS maps and inspiring photography. The fabric is made of 20D 400T nylon, which has the function of water repellency and can also effectively prevent the down from leaking. For more severe cleaning, set up your tent and hand wash it with warm water, a sponge and mild, non-detergent soap. Waterproof performance: waterproof performance itself depends on the tent surface silicon coating, and fabric material has nothing to do with.

Hang it outside or pile it loosely in your house for a few days, turning it inside and out to assure it has dried everywhere. Note that this works with smaller shoes, but it’s a no-go with the large Five Ten winter boots shown in these photos. It’s specced as the same thickness as most of the other options reviewed here, but it’s a very lightweight material and feels a little lighter than others. The pants also come with two front pockets for storing small items, making them both practical and stylish. That’s a nice addition if you plan on doing anything other than sleeping or sitting around in your down pants at camp.The other two options use 10-denier shells, whereas the Ghost Whisperers have a 15D ripstop nylon shell and a 10D interior fabric. While I often feel constricted when wearing multiple layers—or even a singular bulky one—these pants don’t make me feel that way at all. Sofort nach dem Auspacken der Hose löste sich ein Endstück der Kordel, mit der man die Hose schnüren kann. naturehike tent in the production of general requirements: 210T, 15D waterproof performance is roughly 2000-3000mm; 20D waterproof performance is roughly 3000-4000mm, slightly better and 210T material. They’re great for sleeping in or hanging around camp, but I wouldn’t recommend wearing them while riding through brushy areas, bushwhacking, or tending a fire.

The inner lining of the pants is made from 380T nylon, which is soft and breathable, making it comfortable for all-day wear.

The outer shell is made from 20D nylon, which is water-resistant and windproof, keeping you dry and protected from the elements. All in all, the SUL down pants are an incredibly good value and offer a best-in-class warmth-to-weight ratio.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment