276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mod Podge CS11297 8 oz Super Gloss Finish Coat

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You’ll need to add a contrasting paint color over the top to make it show up – but you’ll like the finished look. They do not function as a glue, so they don't fill the gaps in between your diamonds (like tile grouting! As a mixed media artist who uses a lot of magazine collage images, it is water based so it tends to wrinkle the images either when they go on or when they dry.

Mod Podge CS11201 Waterbase Sealer, Glue and Finish, 8 oz, Gloss Mod Podge CS11201 Waterbase Sealer, Glue and Finish, 8 oz, Gloss

If you are applying decoupage or Mod Podge to a painted or stained surface like furniture, the paint may rub off and into the Mod Podge. In this guide, we will talk about how long Mod Podge takes to dry and answer all the questions you could ever have. I found that they both stuck equally well and that they both made a good “isolation layer” that lets you add more art supplies without messing up the layers below. If you are not a gloss gal, then for sure stick with the matte and you can add gloss selectively where you want it! Currently you can get this formula in Aqua, Blue, Brown, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, and Yellow.I have heard the aqua one is good so will try that and will also try the craft one you have talked about. Whether you’re short on time or want to finish your decoupage project in a little amount of time, the drying time of Mod Podge can become an issue. Anyone who has crafted with Mod Podge or has been curious about using it will have come across the need to apply a few layers of it to get the smooth finish you want.

Mod Podge Gloss: Your Complete Guide - Mod Podge Rocks

Equip your craft closet with this iconic brand of clear acrylic sealer for a sleek finish every time.Depending on the type of effect you’re looking for, you will need to use 2 or more coats of Mod Podge. For smaller ones I lay them flat in a drawer to prevent any dust or cat hair from getting on the wet canvas. Ensure all your arts and crafts stand the test of time with a layer of this innovative glossy sealer. For example, I have fancy decoupage tissue paper I use and want to have the designs be the focus rathe than the finish on the piece. It really depends on the climate you live in, but there’s a very simple solution: spray with several coats of a clear acrylic sealer and you’ll be fine.

Mod Podge Formula Guide (Completely Updated!) Mod Podge Formula Guide (Completely Updated!)

I find MOST of the time what I’m doing only requires the Gloss/Satin/Matte basic Mod Podge formulas. Using a foam brush, on the other hand, will help you deposit even amounts of Mod Podge all over the surface and will ensure a smoother finish without too much product gunking up the surface. If you plan to hang your Diamond Painting or use Stretcher Bars to showcase it, it's crucial you first seal your finished painting.Here’s the thing though: the Mod Podge gurus realized that there is a group out there that do more advanced paper projects; scrapbooking to be specific.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment