276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Frontier X2 Smart Heart Rate Monitor Chest Strap, Wireless Heart Health Monitor with Strain, Breathing Rate, Rhythm and Fitness Tracking with Continuous Heart Rate Monitoring

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Your recommendation as an excellent place to start for those looking to prioritize heart health is a tremendous compliment, and we truly appreciate it. You’ll find Fourth Frontier is pretty good at churning out firmware updates regularly. In the past six months an average of one update per month was issued. Each brought improvements and additional functionality in addition to the usual bug fixes. real-time on our app. It also warns you with a double-vibration alert if you cross your pre-set threshold, helping you exercise at an exercise We're here to support you in your journey to maintain safe training levels, and we're committed to continuously improving our services and products. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please feel free to reach out.

Fourth Frontier: Frontier X2 Heart Monitor – Fourth Frontier

As a user of an Apple Watch Ultra, Oura Ring, Whoop, and Polar HR monitors, I have learned quite a bit about biometrics and wearables and the X2 provides a wealth of real-time information. I like the idea of using breathing rate as an indicator of strain versus solely relying on heart rate as most apps and wearables do. There is also a strap from wellue that seems to.do the same thing (ekg, hrm...) but doesbt have strain (cardiac) Many regular heart rate monitors simply transmit a signal from your chest to your watch or smartphone, but the Frontier X2 measures, records and processes your heart’s activity directly. Processing the information directly allows for ECG accurate measurement of heart activity. There’s a dedicated Apple watch app and Garmin devices can link to the device as an external monitor and display its data accordingly.The Frontier X2 can simultaneously connect to a maximum of 3 devices - 1 Mobile App & 2 External HRMs. I have had a Frontier x for over a year and it has been invaluable. I have atrial fibrillation so I have used the device to see how my heart is doing and how training affects it. My cardiologist loves it as it gives information way beyond what can be provided in a short ecg or even a week or two’s holter monitor. Customer service has also been excellent. The device recently developed a fault and was replaced without a quibble. I wouldn’t be without it.

Frontier X2 – take control of your heart - AW Frontier X2 – take control of your heart - AW

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your incredible experience with the Frontier X. We're absolutely thrilled to hear that you've been using it for ECG recordings since 2021 and that it has been a valuable tool for you. The Frontier X has just given me an incredible level of clarity and detail about my heart during prolonged endurance events and you just can't get that kind of detail with other devices. It helps me dispel fear and uncertainty. Finally, I really hope that Fourth Frontier come out with an armband instead of a chest band. Those types of devices are much easier to use.A). Then, if needed, start an activity on your third-party device and the Heart Rate recorded and transmitted from the Frontier X/X2 will show up after a few seconds. Without the Frontier X we never might have known that increasing your exercise burden beyond a point puts excessive strain on your heart. I would have probably increased my exercise: done more, for faster and longer, and this could have impacted my health negatively. It's fantastic to hear that you're enjoying our Frontier monitor, especially for monitoring your ECG during exercise. Your well-being is important to us, and we're here to support your health journey every step of the way. Add health event tags to help you understand how lifestyle choices and behaviour affect your heart health.

Frontier X2 Six-Time Ironman World Champion Mark Allen Endorses Frontier X2

Enjoy 3x faster wireless Data Sync, compared to Frontier X. Upload and view your heart health data within seconds of finishing your recording. The primary limitation of the Apple Watch ECG feature is that the inability to continuously measure your readings means the data you get is less accurate and less valuable. Especially when trying to spot any heart issues. The device reminds quite a bit of a standard heart rate chest strap. Wearing it is no different. You can use either of the two bands to attach it to your body. The mechanism allows you to tighten or loosen the grip, as needed. AI enabled algorithms - Receive post-activity training insights, recommendations, and weekly goals.

The Frontier X has a screen which seems a bit pointless as you can't really see it when the device is at work but it can at least send vibration alerts when you cross your effort and strain thresholds. Workout highlights can be viewed on the Frontier X's screen and workout summary on your phone afterwards. Educational tutorials built into the app help to give you a greater understanding of the workings of your heart and how monitoring it can help you become a more efficient athlete and get the most from your training.

Frontier Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of Fourth Frontier Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of

Anyone who is looking to train with mild heart conditions, those who are recovering from surgery or COVID might benefit from the device. And anyone else, really, who wants to keep a closer tab on their health. You can never be too safe when it comes to your heart, particularly as you age. Select your Frontier X/X2 on the screen once it appears. Your Frontier X/X2 will blink green once it is connected.The Frontier X2 is the World’s First Smart Heart Monitor that allows you to record your ECG during exercise. Most devices in the market that allow you to record ECG are either watches or hand-held. Hand-held and Watch ECGs require you to sit still and hold the device with both hands, so they cannot be used during exercise. They also suffer from poor data quality, because the ECG is being acquired from the finger or wrist, instead of the chest. Further, they typically record only 30-60 second segments of ECG and do not allow for long continuous recordings like the Frontier X2. I have been using the Frontier X since 2021 when I bought it for recording long-time ECGs. The Frontier X is extremely useful for this purpose because it allows to see irregularities in the ECG - which cannot be done with normal fitness watches. You can add health event tags to any activity to help you understand how lifestyle choices and behavior affect your heart health. The health event categories include medication, beverage, food, supplement, body status, mental status, wellness activity, and environment. There are many sub-categories beneath those general health event categories. If you're interested in knowing how your lifestyle and behavioral choices affect your cardiovascular health, this is an opportunity to get a very detailed understanding. A recent firmware update allows you to connect Frontier X to multiple devices. A maximum of two 3rd party devices are allowed at the same time, in conjunction with the smartphone. You are unlikely to need that many but it is nice to have the option.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment