276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wacoal Beyond Naked Dress

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I grew up going to nudist beaches in Mallorca, France, you name it! They’re always the most beautiful spots, secluded, like Eden-on-sea. When I was a teenager I would only sunbathe topless with my gal pals in the rushes. As I’ve gotten older I only ever go topless – mostly because I never want any tan lines – and also I love swimming with fewer clothes. You feel more free.” Jessica Gerardi, shopping editor

Account icon An icon in the shape of a person's head and shoulders. It often indicates a user profile. And now about the uniform. The skirt was so short, that it ended about 3 cm below my crotch on the front side.... our butt cheeks were not covered. The shirt was almost see through. I started a new part time job which turned out to be very exciting. I started to work as hostess by an event center 3 weeks ago. So far I did two works, and I had a very pleasant surprise.

Celebrating the female form has been central to many of fashion’s most iconic moments over the years – spanning decades – such as Madonna’s catwalk debut for Jean Paul Gaultier in 1992, where she famously wore nothing but a high-waisted skirt and the frame of a bra. We also can’t talk about the power of the naked dress without mentioning Elizabeth Hurley, who upstaged her then-boyfriend Hugh Grant at the 1994 premiere of Four Weddings and a Funeral wearing a daring Versace dress, held together by safety pins. Though I am a full timer commando since a long time ago, I prefer to hide it from strangers. I still have 4 days to reply if I want to go or not... The other girl told me that she might go too if I'll go. I just came home from my third hostess job, and I am so very mixed up. The actual event was a big swinger's party. We were 4 hostess girls, my colleague from the other two jobs and two new girls. It was a relief, that the guests were dressed in a similar exhibitionist way as we were. There were a few stage shows, and after one hour half of the participants were almost naked having sex everywhere. The "art girl" had sex with a guy, so maybe I must reconsider my ideas about a monogamous relationship :-P

Then there’s the Met Gala, which alone has boasted countless A-List celebrities wearing bold, body-celebrating dresses on its red carpet. Over the years, we’ve seen Bella Hadid bare all in 2017 wearing Alexander Wang, and Kendall Jenner in a revealing La Perla design the same year – and who could forget Beyoncé’s sheer Givenchy gown from 2015 with its strategically placed crystals? Fast forward to the 2021, 2022 and 2023 Met Galas and stars such as Zoë Kravitz, Olivia Rodrigo, Precious Lee, Karlie Kloss and Imaan Hammam all opted for barely-there styles. Meanwhile, the likes of Daisy Edgar-Jones, Ashley Graham and Emily Ratajkowski continued the trend at the Oscars and the Cannes Film Festival.

Sheer dresses for all

Of course, the jungle-green Versace dress that Jennifer Lopez wore to the 2000 Grammys represented another turning point in Donatella Versace's career (with the singer later wearing a reissued version on the catwalk during a Versace show in 2019). Rather than breaking the internet, Lopez's iconic fashion moment actually improved it: when the singer first wore the original dress it was so heavily searched-for online that it inspired the creation of Google Images.

I bought the dress, and than we just walked around and talked. She asked me why am I not wearing panties, and I told her that I've got used to it. I told her the whole story about the bet with my former boyfriend, and how nervous I was the first few weeks at work, and how strange it felt when it first happened to me that I forgot for a few hours that I am naked under my dress. I also told her that after a while I started to feel that I am more self confident when I have polemics with my colleagues or with my boss.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment