276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aveeno Daily Moisturising Body Lotion, With Soothing Oats & Rich Emollients, Suitable For Sensitive Skin, Nourishes and Protects Normal to Dry Skin, Fragrance Free, 300ml

£0.895£1.79Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As much as I love a luxurious, aesthetically beautiful product, when it comes to certain daily essentials, sometimes you just can’t beat a drugstore classic. And as far as drugstore beauty goes, it doesn’t get much better than Aveeno. It’s a brand my mom always had in the bathroom, and the original Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion is actually one of the first beauty buys I ever spent my money on.

Aveeno Lotion is suitable for babies from 3 months. It is available in a longer lasting 500ml bottle to help support regular use for optimum skin health. What are the benefits of using Aveeno Lotion? Oat extract: The Daily Moisturizing Lotion uses a prebiotic oat compound known to soothe the skin and restore the moisture barrier, meaning it’s really useful for anyone dealing with tightness, dryness, or itching. Fast forward 12 years, and I’m still a fan. This body lotion is one of those products you buy time and time again, knowing full well it will soothe and nourish dry or dehydrated skin (all without burning a hole in your wallet). But despite its longevity, I’m sure there’s a select few out there who have yet to try it. So to assist you on your next trip to CVS, you’ll find a detailed review below. The texture is relatively lightweight, but it does have a certain emollient quality, so could potentially feel greasy in certain areas (like the chest). The oat formula is fast-absorbing, while the skin protectant dimethicone and glycerin give it moisturizing properties. This formula is fragrance-free, which is a bonus to many who don't want an overwhelming scent or one that competes with their perfume.Aveeno's Daily Moisturizing Lotion will give you soft, silky, properly hydrated limbs. My advice is to try this body lotion out all over and see how it fares. It’s fragrance-free and noncomedogenic, so it won’t contribute to congestion on your arms or legs, either. According to Aveeno, the Daily Moisturizing Lotion improves the health of dry skin in one day, and I’ve got to say, they’re not lying. It sinks in, gives a healthy glow, and keeps moisture levels topped up throughout the day. Editor’s Note: We reviewed this article on September 22, 2023. As per our editorial policy, we are constantly updating our content, to make sure it reflects the best of the best when it comes to beauty, wellness, and fashion. We want to assure our readers that we still stand by our recommendations, which we do.

Aveeno puts emphasis on naturally-sourced ingredients, and this lotion is non-comedogenic and promises to moisturize for 24 hours. Let's take a closer look at the ingredients. percent dimethicone: This is an emollient that protects the skin and seals in moisture. It also gives the silky texture to lotions.

By Product

This one is pretty straightforward: just take a few pumps and massage all over the body, working it in until fully absorbed. I like to apply lotion to damp skin for an extra dewy result (and this approach can actually help with deeper hydration overall, too). For those of us with really (really) dry skin, you could even use it on your face if you were in a pinch.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment