276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Epson EB-535W Short-Throw Education Projector

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To determine the Throw Distance for where you should place your projector in the room, enter an image diagonal measurement number in the Image Size Featuring ultra bright widescreen performance, the easy-to-use PowerLite 535W short-throw projector offers engaging classroom lessons. Delivering 3x Brighter Colors* than competitive models, Epson® 3LCD projectors ensure vibrant images. Featuring 3400 lumens of color brightness and 3400 lumens of white brightness 1, the 535W shines - even in sunny rooms. Project images up to 116" from 4' away with minimal shadows or glare. Utilizing low-cost, long-lasting lamps, this reliable performer provides a low total cost of ownership. It also features flexible installation. Plus, Moderator device management software 2 allows instructors to wirelessly share 3students' work from multiple devices, simultaneously - including computers, iOS® and Android™ devices. Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118. Nem személyre szabott hirdetések Ezek a sütik lehetővé teszik számunkra, hogy általános termék- és szolgáltatásreklámokat jelenítsünk meg Önnek. fit your image onto a screen you need a projection calculator tool or throw chart to tell you the image size dimensions at the corresponding

measurement between the front of the projector lens and the surface of your wall or screen. Using the Zoom Range Slider Közönségmérés Ezek a sütik lehetővé teszik számunkra, hogy optimalizáljuk oldalunkat az Ön kényelme érdekében az Ön használatának módja alapján. A cél az, hogy emlékezzünk vagy előre jelezhessük a választásaikat. Ide tartozik például a funkciók használata, elhelyezkedése, viselkedése az oldalon. My image has a blue cast when I connect my video equipment to my product with a VGA connection. What should I do? Throw Distance Simulator” is a web application for calculating the throw distance between screen and the EPSON projector. In iProjection, projector profile search, multi-screen display, distribution function, audio transfer, movie file transfer, interrupt connection disabling and encryption data transfer capabilities are not supported.

Why you need a Throw Distance Calculator?

With the control of a host PC, up to 50 terminals can be connected via the multi-PC projection to a single projector. The host PC acts as a moderator, selecting media from up to four PCs or smart devices to be projected simultaneously. With the moderator function, you can maintain control and prevent tampering of what’s projected on screen. One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness. In fact, Epson projectors have up to 3x Brighter Colours than their leading competitive 1-chip DLP projectors*. If you are looking for business and education projectors or 720p home entertainment projectors, know that choosing Epson projectors means up to 3x brighter colours. If you are looking for 1080p home entertainment projectors, you consistently get 2x and up to 3x Brighter Colours than competitor 1-chip DLP projectors*.

How do I connect a monitor to my product so I can simultaneously view images on the monitor and from my product? Protect your Epson product beyond the standard warranty period with an Epson extended service plan. By using Epson iProjection, you can use the projectors to hold interactive meetings. You can connect up to 16 computers to one projector via a network. You can then select up to four of these connected computers and project their screens.Epson advises that you should take all necessary steps to ensure the suitability of your Epson product for inclusion in your system, and recommends

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment