276°
Posted 20 hours ago

In Rainbows

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The box contains the album on both two 45 RPM 12" vinyl records, and on CD, along with a second, enhanced CD containing eight audio tracks, artwork and photos. Previous experiments bleed all over the album, warped electronics, brazen hooks and maudlin melodies while Yorke turns the screw on the human psyche. In the edit page, go to the 'Metadata' tab and add your Juno artist, label or release page for listeners to purchase your release / releases. Apologies, I'll have to go against the grain on this one - to my ears this mastering is missing a certain clarity and definition. After breifly listening back and forth with the first 45rpm double lp original pressing, I can briefly say that the OG pressing sounds miles ahead better than this version.

After 15 years of continual, radical transformation, Radiohead found themselves with time, freedom and acquired wisdom. All image and audio content is used by permission of the copyright holders or their agents, and/or according to fair dealing as per the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Recorded at Hive Mind Studios in Brooklyn, NY, with the help of producer/arrangers Mike Buckley and Vincent Chiarito (both members of Charles Bradley's Extraordinaires) and crack team of a-list musicians, his upcoming album blends heavy arrangements and introspective lyrics with sophistication, leaving the listener in a blissful wash of wonderment.The only thing that's different is that this 45rpm issue has a terrible pressing defect on "All I Need" and it's cut a fair bit louder (which probably tricks a lot of people into thinking it's better).

Incredibly hard to figure out which pressing it is though; matrix on Side A is 156455E1/D (swear to god) and label says Made in Europe (which it doesn’t in these images). Yeah, the 45 RPM pressing most definitely sounds better, but this is certainly not bad at all for what you pay for. Over the last few months he has disarmed packed rooms of rowdy concert goers, leaving them silent as they hold fast to every syllable sung. From the crunching, fluttering drum machine intro to the opening track "15 Steps" it was clear it was a fully fledged Radiohead classic.The bass is tight, melodic and quite dynamic, but a bit light (just notch the sub or EQ up a bit to your liking).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment