276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dunhill Edition for Men Eau De Toilette Spray 100 ml

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To me it's a little too strong and pungent, as is Creed Royal Oud - and they have a similar smoky vibe to them. And quite complex too, but the final result on skin is extremely wearable, easy-going, versatile and most of all, exceedingly pleasant. Many classic scents are still holding performance as they did 25 yrs ago but this one and desire red doesn't.

I don´t know what the reformulated version smells like but the vintage one I own has a heavenly (but not heavy) clove note that blends beautifully with the nutmeg and this cologne lasts for many hours.I just bought this this week via Germany, not sure how, as its supposed to be discontinued and it smells different. Always wonder about the vintage/old formulation guys, how does a 10-15yr old bottle have much magic left in the top to middle notes?

com perfumes magazine - All Rights Reserved - do not copy anything without prior written permission. I got a brand new sealed Cacharel PH, 5yrs old and the opening notes had gone rather nasty, middle missing and base barely there. All from the same era, interesting how the market copy cats itself, even way back then, often see people on the forum decrying a slew of similar smelling new releases as if that ploy modern invention. Heaven Scent I read all the reviews for this EDT and decided that I should try it and I am very pleased that I did.

I believe Dunhill Edition has been re-released as it's become more avidly available online with a modernized box. from Toiletries of London, this particular bottle would have been produced in mid to late 1968 or later. For me it is very light which is why I think most people don't "love" but would rather "like" this product.

Actually I find that if I spray enough of this on my pulse points or whatever, rather than applying it as a walk-through cloud, the performance is quite adequate anyway.Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment