276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wheelie Gig Bag

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Burton Wheelie Gig snowboard bag has a pretty affordable price, making it a solid value choice for anyone. There are cheaper bags out there, but I don’t think you’ll find an option for wheels at a better price. Our favorite snowboard bags were easy to carry, had a capacity that was just right, and, most importantly, protected our snowboards from damage during transit. When the testing was complete, each tester uncovered the price of their snowboard bag, compared the cost to its performance, and determined an overall value score. Dakine Low Roller Snowboard Bag: We love that this bag is lightweight and that it comes with a separate compartment for snowboard boots. However, the bag was slightly awkward to carry, and we wish it came with an interior strap to tie down a snowboard or a shoulder strap to transport it another way. Our Testing Process

With a padded shoulder strap for added comfort, as well as side and end haul handles for easy moving, the Burton Wheelie Gig Board Bag remains a favourite within the Whitelines team and has rightly earned its spot in this year’s Whitelines 100. The bag doesn’t come with a ton of extras, but it really doesn’t need them. I like the simplicity of the Wheelie and the fact that it simply gets the job done without many bells and whistles. After all, it is a bag and not a fancy equipment item.The outer layers of the bag are made with a very strong and durable 600D polyester. This material is your first line of defense against damage and is resistant to wear and tear. It’s a rugged design that is practical and long-lasting. The Wheelie has side and front handles built right into it to carry the bag if you can’t roll it easily. These straps are rugged and will let you tug and pull without ripping or tearing. It’s another fantastic design element. Storage The Wheelie Gig Board Bag has fully padded board protection, meaning you know your snowboard’s safe while you get on with eating the complimentary in-flight cashews. The bag’s also got internal webbing straps to keep your board in place, meaning it won’t constantly be scratching on the inside surface of the bag. It’s also available in multiple colors, so you can get a design that matches your style on the slopes. I’m a fan of the camouflage option, but there are also a few solid colorways that look pretty great. Value It’s fully padded to keep everything inside well-cushioned. Even if the bag does take a fall or get mishandled, its contents will remain safe, and this padding is very effective at limiting the chance of damage.

The bag is completely padded to provide your gear with plenty of protection as you travel. If you have ever worried about what will happen to your boards when you drop them off at the airline counter, this model will help you worry less. Brexit - Shipments from the UK to EU countries will now attract VAT charges and potentially duties & customs fees payable upon entering the EU. These fees are payable by the recipient.Snowboard bags don’t need to be fancy to get the job done. I typically like a simple bag that doesn’t have many bells and whistles. The most important thing I look for is a solid construction to keep my precious boards safe and secure.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment