276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Official Girl Guides Uniform Polo Shirt

£7.75£15.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You should be able to cover this entire decal in one press with the EasyPress 2. If you are using a home iron or alternate heat source, you may need to press in sections to get the entire decal. You just want to make sure all parts of the decal have been pressed for 30 seconds. Cut the vinyl using the "Holographic Vinyl" setting with "More" Pressure, shiny side down on a green StandardGrip machine mat. Find the vertical center of your shirt. The simplest way to do this is to fold your shirt in half by matching up your sleeves. The best size really depends on the garment and design, but I have handy references for the maximum recommended sizes in the printable tutorial.

Of course, you can always go a bit smaller than this, but this is the typical sizing of shirt decals that we’re all used to seeing. If you go too much smaller, your decal will be hard to see and hard to weed.Place your T-shirt ruler on your vertically creased T-shirt. You don’t want it on the edge of the collar of the t-shirt, but on the seam. Then, place the top of the similarly creased design right at the bottom of the ruler (though sometimes it goes higher or lower, I’ll show you in the video!). This is extra helpful if your design doesn’t have a uniform top edge. You’ll get consistent alignment on multiple shirts using my t-shirt ruler guide collection! Remember, place the vinyl against the t-shirt so the shiny carrier sheet is between the design and your EasyPress or iron.

Place your T-shirt ruler up against the collar seam of your T-shirt. You don’t want it on the edge of your collar, but rather just below the seam. When the cut is finished, don't remove the mat! First, gently lift up a corner to make sure the ruler's shape is completely cut out. If not, press the "Go" button to repeat the cut process. It should go all the way through now. Iron-on vinyl – I used Cricut Everday Iron-On in yellow, and Holographic Iron-On in red and cobalt. But if you might need to see the fabric’s surface during alignment — like if you’re using a patterned shirt— or plan to make A LOT of shirts, the chopping mat version is easier to make than you might think and extremely durable. It actually just takes a fine-point blade and StrongGrip mat! Union flag badge-this badge should be worn at international events,on the left shoulder of the uniform top.Preheat your EasyPress or iron to the proper temperature.The guide calls for me to set my EasyPress 2 to 330°F. If you are using an iron and cotton t-shirt, set it to the cotton setting. If your shirt is something other than cotton, you may need a different setting for your material. We don't need to change any operations, because I'm going to use the fine-point blade to "engrave" the markings and cut the ruler shape at the same time, but only want the markings to be surface deep. I found it easier to double up on the ruler outline cut rather than fiddling with pressure settings, multiple cuts, and cuts turning out misaligned. An appropriate heat press – I used my EasyPress 2, but you can use another Cricut heat press, or a home iron. Have a towel or pressing mat and a lint roller ready, too.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment