276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Crosman .22 Steel Breech 11mm Rail Kit Suits 2240, 2250, 2260, 2289 and 1322 [2240SBPK] 22 Breach

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. They help us to identify popular products and understand your browsing habits so we can display relevant adverts to you. I spoke to the dealer who sold me the crosman and he said that they were quite popular and people like to modify them. Yes tried all that, I've checked, re-checked and checked again to make sure the TP is located correctly, if you read my post above you will see that the breech sits great if I remove the TP. From o ring seal kits to spare washers and springs we have everything you require for your air rifle or pistol.

One of the benefits of adding an aftermarket breech is that most do come with a machined rail which will allow you to add a scope to your gun.channel, your beautifully fitting probe pushing that lovely match wad-cutter nicely into the rifling! If the original breech fit properly, the new one should too unless it was buggered in manufacturing. PACKAGE WEIHRAUCH HW30S JUNIOR AIR RIFLE WEIHRAUCH HW97K BLUE LAMINATE AIR RIFLE WEIHRAUCH HW97 KT/SYST SYNTHETIC WITH STAINLESS ACTION WEIHRAUCH HW97KT THUMBHOLE AIR RIFLE WEIHRAUCH HW97 CARBINE AIR RIFLE WEIHRAUCH HW57 AIR RIFLE WEIHRAUCH HW77 CARBINE LAMINATE WEIHRAUCH HW98 RIFLE HW95 CARBINE WITH SILENCER WEIHRAUCH HW35 CARBINE BREAK BARRELL RIFLE Weihrauch HW80/K BREAK BARREL RIFLE BY56 – BACKYARD 3/4-COCK SINGLE TRAP WEIHRAUCH HW97 KT . WEIHRAUCH BLACK STAR HW45 AIR PISTOL WEIHRAUCH HW45 SILVER STAR PISTOL WEIHRUACH HW45 AIR PISTOL CROSMAN PSM45 SPRING BB PISTOL UMAREX SA10 CO2 PISTOL BENJAMIN TRAIL PISTOL .

CO2 PISTOL Walther P38 Air Pistol ELEY AMBER 24G 8’s FIBRE WAD BERETTA APX CO2 BLACK PISTOL BERETTA ELITE II CO2 PISTOL BERETTA M84 FS CO2 PISTOL . Unfortunately due to recent changes in the law we can no longer deliver firearms to Scotland although we can still transfer to your local Registered Firearms Dealer.They will require two proofs of ID, 1 for proof of address and the other one would require a photograph on, this being either driving licence or pass port. Later guns, the King Ratcatcher, 2300s and 2300t models also have an optimised breech with the small breech screw positioned to the rear, see picture on the left.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment