276°
Posted 20 hours ago

AsterOutdoor 10x10 Gazebo for Patios Outdoor Canopy for Shade and Rain, Waterproof Soft Top Steel Metal Gazebo for Lawn, Garden, Backyard and Deck, 99% UV Rays Block, CPAI-84 Certified (Beige)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This Cedar Gazebo has toughened glass (with diamond leaded) windows and doors with antique style fittings, four top hung fan light windows. uk/) or contact your local council if you have specific questions regarding assembling a gazebo in your garden. My wife and I had spent years looking at gazebos for our backyards, convinced that a gazebo would never be within our budget.

Matching curtains offer additional shade and privacy, and can be tied to the gazebo’s legs when not in use. The perfect outdoor shelter for your garden parties and family’s alfresco dining, the 10 x 10 Garden Must Haves Runcton Grey Polycarbonate Garden Gazebo (3m x 3m) boasts a contemporary design, robust build and premium features as standard. CURTAINS, WITH NETTING: Four removable curtains to create an open or private atmosphere when you want. The Kingston 10ft x 10ft Gazebo features a powder coated frame for extra durability with a UV treated Polycarbonate roof and built in guttering to protect you from the elements. A state-of-the-art guttering system ensures there will never be any risk of water damage after heavy rainfall, and offers a free and sustainable source of water for your garden plants, when connected to a water butt (water butt not supplied).This garden make over was a project to create outdoor living, using a Yardistry 12×12 gazebo with an individual feel. Constructed from aluminium, with a painted wood-effect finish, this garden gazebo’s frame is strong, long lasting and incredibly stylish. The canopy is made from tough, durable 180g polyester, which is showerproof and completely UV protected, so will neither fade nor discolour in the sun. Turn your patio into an attractive, shaded outdoor shelter with the 10 x 10 Garden Must Haves Pandora Leaf Adjustable Garden Gazebo (3m x 3m).

With its eye-catching pyramid-shaped design, the gazebo roof features a large air vent – welcome news when you’re relaxing on a hot summer’s day. Available in a choice of sizes and backed by a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty, this gazebo is straightforward to assemble and maintenance free. You will presented with a secure payment screen from your bank to approve the payment by using payment codes sent to you directly.p>

Expertly constructed on a robust aluminium frame, with a painted wood-effect finish, this garden gazebo is attractive, durable and impervious to rust. This premium outdoor lighting kit features an aluminium profile, LED strip, light-diffusing panel, integrated transformer and cables. We had a big storm with heavy winds, and one of my neighbours' gazebos was snatched up and flown into my yard, striking my Meridian Gazebo.

If you're looking for a special garden room to use the whole year round, this 10x10 gazebo boasts a contemporary style, luxurious features and a superb 10-year limited warranty, making it a fabulous choice. For attractive, reliable and cost-effective garden lighting on any Palram Canopia patio cover, gazebo, greenhouse, shed or carport, choose the Palram Canopia Garden Lighting System.When I received the kit I laughed at the instruction book, boy was I wrong, this book is a GOD SEND. I bought this gazebo about a month ago and it took my two sons and me about 11 hours to put it together. The 7mm polycarbonate roof features an eye-catching pyramid-shaped design, which is completely weatherproof.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment