276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Keracolor Clenditioner Color Depositing Conditioner Colorwash - Instantly Infuse Color into Hair, 15 Colors | Cruelty Free (Merlot)

£7.995£15.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Reading this with much interest and I’m definitely going to give these lovely little pots a try (if Superdrug still do them) as I’d like to intensify my natural red hair sometimes too. The color pigments in a color-depositing conditioner could fade for a number of reasons hairstylist Ro Morgan has explained to Cosmo.

If that wasn't challenging enough, my hair is frizz-prone and curly so I'm difficult to please when it comes to haircare.I tried the colour effects but my scalp feels weird after use so I’m not sure if I should risk it again. I used (and LOVED) the purple keracolor clenditioner but my grey roots are not holding any of it- leaving me with an increasing “demarcation line. Light blonde, platinum or natural gray hair are the ideal shades to start with before dyeing hair silver," says Jennifer Korab, a celebrity hair stylist and colorist. Any posts of your dyed hair, or questions relating to dying your hair are welcomed; Anything from Brown to Rainbow.

I used the John Freida glaze even though it made my hair tangly and I recently found a shampoo, conditioner and glaze by the chain Ulta (we get alimited Boots products through Target and we don’t have Superdrug) and I’ve been soooo happy with the results.Korab advises "to either let your natural hair grow out fully or see a salon professional who can guide you in the right direction. This one’s a semi-permanent hair dye that also deep conditions your hair, leaving it soft, shiny and manageable.

A sponge applicator that allows you to use as much (or as little) color as you want to make using this product a breeze. Below, we've compiled the best permanent, semi-permanent and temporary at-home gray and silver hair dyes based on GH Lab testing and online favorites with rave reviews. Using hot tools at high temperatures is also one of the causes of damage that is irreversible, and many women end up getting a haircut to get rid of the damage. I absolutely love the boots botanics red range and thought I was going mad going to every boots looking for it, glad I am not alone. They often contain ingredients like henna, beetroot, or red raspberry extract, which help to intensify the red tones in the hair.Types: Semi-permanent hair colours are available in the form of shampoos, conditioners, masks, gels, etc.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment