276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Petticoat Discipline: Why Your Naughty Son Needs to Start Dressing Like a Girl!

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There is one other thing, I'm afraid,” continued Sheila. “Your leotard will be a bit difficult for you to get on and off. And as I shall be busy during the party I'm not going to be able to help.” Deeply chagrined, Robert pointed a trembling finger at the dainty garments, crying out in dismay, "You... you... mean… you... you... expect me to... to wear those things. They're girl's clothes!" His voice shook. I had never seen a man looking so good. I wanted to eat him there and then but I knew I would have to wait until we were in bed. When we made it upstairs I insisted he made love to me dressed as he was. It was wonderful the best sex ever. Because... ‘cause.” Timothy’s voice became soft and he looked away. Then he mumbled something that Lauren couldn’t quite hear.

Oh Martha, really I am literally at my wits end to know what to do with Robert. He has become simply impossible of late, and the neighbors are complaining about his mean, bullying ways towards their daughters. Oh what can I do? I have tried chastising him and depriving him of privilege, none of which seem to have any effect. Tell me, do you know anything that would help?" So now he’s here, in Lauren’s office as Lauren continued doing her work while he waited. It was like this; the sister likes to compose herself and give the students time to think about what they did wrong. The silence was oppressive. Or it would’ve been oppressing if Timothy wasn’t vibrating in his chair with excitement as though he was waiting for this moment. That’s OK," I said. "Jill tells me that her rule with Greg is that he can wear his male clothes to work but he has to wear panties underneath and as soon as he gets home from work he has to get prettied up. I’ll expect that from you on Monday and Tuesday, Mary-Jo. OK?" The first day... Hell, not even the first day, he immediately graffitied on a bland wall of the school an image of a man unzipping himself and a woman coming out of it. It was provocative, to say the least, though the art itself was beautiful, the fact it was put on the wall of the main hall was not. And just like always, Timothy turned himself in without even a fuss Oh, goodness, a cry-baby!" said Eunice, a tall, pretty blond, well developed, and fifteen years of age. "What’s the matter?"Miss Grace left the room for a moment or so and returned accompanied by two teen-aged girls dressed in keeping with ten-year-olds. Bobby glanced up, sniffed and turned his face away from them. He did not see the amused glance which they exchanged. Ellis's tears overcame him again. "Say 'Yes, Miss Archworthy,' " insisted his mother, and the boy gurgled as best he could as his head nodded. Then, when the visitor had gone, the wailing boy was taken straight up to his bedroom, where the pink dust covers containing his new uniform hung along the front of his closet and over his chair. In one minute, he was standing naked in front of his mother, the cool air caressing his soft flesh and smooth skin. He was a boy with no body hair except a whisp above his little penis, and his mother kept that smoothly razored every evening while she was bathing him. He would never have passed as a little girl. After all his outfit would have suited an eight year old and he was five feet ten. But he did look cute and I don’t know why, but he looked sexy. I wanted to make love to him there and then. Ellis Fairchilde had just been elected school sissy by staff and pupils at Presswell High. There were three votes for Peter Whitless and one for Brad Chambers, but that left four hundred and twenty-six in favour of the quiet, fragile and undeniably effeminate Ellis.

Eventually, after what seemed like forever, the party came to an end. The Mums gathered up their little girls and ushered them out. Sheila made me give each one a kiss as they left. Re: Tom & other posters: 7-31-16 last day I'll approve posts! -- Forum Moderator, 21:48:33 07/30/16 Sat We are so fortunate, darling, that we decided to have two such adorable little girls! I shudder to think of what they would be like had we let them continue to wear trousers!" As he emerged from the fitting room, clutching his Aunty's arm to keep from stumbling over his heels, to his horror, he spied a girl of whom he was very fond approaching, accompanied by her Mother.If I were writing about just another case of such petticoating, my letter would be redundant, but I write because I think the experience I have with my son is different. Some mothers who wrote do hint that they had wanted a daughter, and had been disappointed when a son came along, and that they petticoated their son for that reason, having to apply corporal punishment and other stern measures to get their boy to co-operate. Marvin was a few inches taller than me but he was very slim. Some of Kelly-Ann’s stuff would fit him and so would most of mine. I wondered what Kelly-Ann would get him to wear. And, along with feeling better, she began to do things she couldn’t do before treatment. Now, Rhonda can take showers, work in her flower garden, and she enjoys having more energy. It’s with a great deal of hope, Rhonda says, “I feel more like myself.”

Lauren didn’t know what to do about the small, delicate boy vibrating excitedly in the chair in front of her. She couldn’t understand why a boy would want to be dolled up into a girl and forced to humiliate himself in front of his peers. But she knew she couldn’t keep doing this. The parents have been protesting here for exacting the petticoat punishment upon other students. Claiming it was too "old fashion” and “Not very punishing” considering that Timothy shrugged off the punishment like oil to water and the boy had become a legend not just in school but out of school too as children go home to their parents for holiday and summer vacation and tell his tale of confidence and bravado. But Sheila was in no mood for protests. Without a word she grabbed my arm, undid my belt and took down my trousers and boxers. She lifted my t-shirt over my head and then hauled me across her lap. Before I knew it I was receiving a very sound spanking on my bare bottom. After having life-threatening pneumonia, she knew something had to change. A friend of hers mentionedmultivitamin herbal formularestoration treatment, so Rhonda did

Total Pageviews

By the early 20th century Mary Jane was a common enough name in the early and when in 1924 Alan Alexander Milne (1882-1956), author of Winnie-the-Pooh and The House At Pooh Corner, published a set of poems in ‘When we were young’ a rather mischievous girl called Mary Jane emerged in ‘Rice Pudding’. I protested about having to strip naked, especially as her bedroom door was open so Lucy would see everything if she happened to walk past. Thank you," Mary-Jo replied. "I’m so sorry I was rude to you all earlier. It won’t happen again. Now I’d like to cook you all dinner to try and make up for it. I’ll go and see what’s in the freezer." dear, we are going to have visitors this weekend. My youngest Sister and her darling Daughter, Susan! It will be nice for her to have a little girl to play with!"

Yes Robert, it would be unusual for a child of your age to have a governess; but, in as much as your status will be that of a ten-year-old girl, it will be quite proper!" A nappy! I was 14 years old! I wasn’t going to wear a nappy, no matter how difficult the ridiculous costume was to get off. I told her so. I confess that I too petticoated my son to take the place of the daughter who did not materialise, and because I lost my husband shortly after the birth of my son. I pondered the situation for a few years, then when the longing for a daughter did not decrease, I made the decision to have my son become my darling daughter. My closest friends helped me that Paul was far too lovely a child to be wasted in nasty trousers, and as he was fair of complexion, and small of stature for his age, I turned him into a cute little girl. All the way to the Studio, Robert pleaded with his determined Mother not to compel him to become ‘Miss Dollie Dimples'. Ah! There you are,” she said cheerily. “Strip off and I’ll get your costume out and put it on you.”

News:

Like my chums I took great pleasure in teasing the girls who lived in our neighborhood, sending them shrieking into their houses. I received many a scolding from Mother about this and the threat that, if I continued, she would invoke some dire punishment on me. Little did I dream of what it would be. From under half lidded eyes I saw Suzette mincing over to the wardrobe, tossing over her shoulder, "You will be quite thrilled, Miss Pauline, when you see the adorable petticoats you are to wear!" The Victorian classic, My Secret Life by "Walter" (1888), [6] contains an account of pinaforing in which the main character, Walter, witnesses the birching of a wealthy middle-aged man by a prostitute while the man wears feminine attire. Mummy, pleathe don't make me wear the thithy blouthe," he cried, his voice descending again into a wail. His penis was rigidly stiff in front of him and he felt utterly defeated as his mother fastened his blouse buttons down the front.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment