276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bodysocks Inflatable Snowman Costume (Adult)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Our costumes are designed and manufactured with love to provide fun and happiness to people of all ages. If the courier is running late, possibly due to unforeseen heavy traffic or an accident, they would also get a notification informing them that the driver will be late. Become the funniest snowman around this festive season by wearing our Adult Inflatable Snowman Costume.

You can get your friends involved too, dressing them as other festive characters, Father Christmas and Rudolf. No one will miss you wobbling around the dancefloor, or walking in the air, in this fun Christmas costume. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. It also has a cut out for the face, a striped scarf and an attached black top hat to complete the look.The Inflatable Snowman Costume is perfect for men and includes a snowman shaped costume, hat, scarf and self inflating fan. I work at a school and thought it would be SO FUN for kids, but I kept having to use my vornado fan to blow myself up.

But it can also be used for pantomime over Xmas and New Year, carnivals or any other fancy dress parties. The costume is made of white polyester material with battery powered internal fan mechanism to inflate the costume. Dank des eingebauten Ventilators ist der Schneemann innerhalb von Sekunden aufgeblasen und man schwitzt auch nicht im Kostüm.Our snowman costumes come in a variety of sizes and styles, including inflatable, sexy, or funny mascot style costumes. I tend to break them relatively quickly, but I suspect they're designed more for walking around at a party than the dancing on stage that I've been using them for.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment