276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Last Snows of Spring

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

urn:oclc:record:1359004743 Foldoutcount 0 Identifier lastsnowsofsprin0000john Identifier-ark ark:/13960/s2jdwq795df Invoice 1652 Isbn 0903925907

Undoubtedly the most popular film from that period – often used to define the genre – is the 1973 Raimondo Del Balzo movie The Last Snows of Spring ( L’ultima neve di primavera). Starring the best known Italian child actor of the 70’s, Renato Cestiè, the movie tells the story of ten-year-old Luca who feels neglected by his widower father, Roberto. Roberto is a busy lawyer who is preoccupied with work and his own affairs and spends very little time with his son (who is also attending boarding school). He fears that Luca will not approve of Veronica, his newest girlfriend, but decides to give it a try by taking both of them on a seaside vacation. Access-restricted-item true Addeddate 2022-10-22 07:01:37 Associated-names Troiso, Antonio; Del Balzo, Raimondo Autocrop_version 0.0.14_books-20220331-0.2 Bookplateleaf 0002 Boxid IA40749310 Camera USB PTP Class Camera Collection_set printdisabled External-identifier This opportunity didn't bring me to Italy (I've never been there yet!) but brought me to USA to live when I was 20 by myself, but later got married in New York, my husband's family originally came from Italy. We are always talking about someday we've got to go to Italy. Ocr tesseract 5.2.0-1-gc42a Ocr_detected_lang en Ocr_detected_lang_conf 1.0000 Ocr_detected_script Latin Ocr_detected_script_conf 1.0000 Ocr_module_version 0.0.18 Ocr_parameters -l eng Old_pallet IA-NS-1200429 Openlibrary_edition Tear-jerker movies – you may love them or hate them – but you are unlikely to remain indifferent to the stories they tell. Some of the best emotional films in the Coming-of-Age genre were made in the 60’s and the 70’s, and the majority of them were filmed in Italy. Titles such as the 1978 Last Feelings ( L’ultimo sapore dell’aria), the 1966 Luigi Comencini film Misunderstood ( Incompreso) and the 1974 Last Moments ( Il venditore di palloncini ) are just few of the many classic films that have touched audiences and inspired filmmakers through the years.

Labels

I recently googled "Renato Cestie" and saw some of his recent picture, he doesn't have blonde hair anymore, but still has the same cute smile. Did he got married too and have some kids? Anyway....

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment