276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TP-Link Deco XE75 AXE5400 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 6E System, Tri-Band Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ports, AI-Driven Mesh, cover up to 7,200 ft2, Connect up to 200 devices,1.7 GHz Quad-Core CPU, HomeShield, Pack of 3

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’m sure it’s far too late to be helpful, but in case other readers stop by, it’s always possible to add a previous generation (and cheaper) Deco unit in your mesh. I’d consider getting an M9+ unit for the garage. Reply When you tap the Tools button, it takes you to a screen where you can configure Wi-Fi settings, analyze channel selection, create a guest network, and configure internet connection settings. Other settings allow you to create a OneMesh network, configure device notifications, share Wi-Fi credentials, and update firmware.

Functionality of Archer TXE75E may be restricted on some computing systems and platforms. Please try to update the device’s driver for feature compatibility.Like many of TP-Link’s current routers, the AXE75 is OneMesh compatible, which means you can pair it with other OneMesh devices to create a seamless whole-home mesh network. PCE-AXE5400 adds powerful OFDMA and MU-MIMO functionality your PC. Instead of making your PC wait in turn with other connected devices when transferring wireless data to the router, these technologies allow each device's data to be sent simultaneously. The result is increased network efficiency and lower latency for maximum WiFi performance. Unbox Deco, install the app and then simply follow the on-screen directions. Deco app will take care of the rest and get your network up and running in minutes. HomeShield includes the Free Basic Plan. Fees apply for the Pro Plan. Visit www.tp-link.com/homeshield for more information.

I have a small 2-story townhome (~1000 sq ft). My modem/router will be on the bedroom on the 2nd floor. I am planning on putting another XE75 either: Yes sir, we got ethernet cables wired the entire home. One issue I noticed is that wired internet often dropped but wifi is still up and running. Is there any suggestion on a decent tri band mesh with a decent price that can handle over 50 plus devices and also allowing me to create a seperate 2.4ghz ssid?

Bescherm alles binnen het netwerk

But other than that, the setup process proved smooth in my trial. The app’s setup wizard covered all necessary steps in great detail, and I got the system up and running within less than 10 minutes without a hitch. I guess it makes more sense to go for the xe75 because specs say it has 4 internal antennas compared to 2 in the x50. Reply I wasn’t, Adam, as you can see in the screenshots. I even mentioned that in one of the captions. Reply How were you able to get the 6Ghz SSID to be the same as the 2.4/5 SSID? I keep getting “This network name already exists” in the Android app. OneMesh™: Creates a Mesh network by connecting to a TP-Link OneMesh Extender for seamless whole-home coverage.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment