276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Janus Spanking Magazine Volume 1 Number 8

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

By that I mean that Melanie had been given her proper place within our home and that place was subject to our authority as her parents. New Derriere ran for just six issues while the rights to the name ‘Janus’ were being resolved and later in 1981 ‘New Janus’ Number 1 (below right) was born. A perceptive member of staff hit on the title ‘Janus’ to signify the Roman god of the hearth and the doorway who looked inwards and outwards. One day though I walked down Old Compton Street and by chance discovered number 40, it was to change my life forever.

Janus 100 | xHamster

Some may have had a reasonable idea but one could never be absolutely certain, and so thoughts of all possibilities would cloud one’s mind. The spankings outlined and advocated in this blog only relate to parental discipline of girls aged 18 and over, who have as adults consented to such a domestic arrangement. She knows this will not be the last time it will be used, it will probably have just been the first of many. Also, quite possibly, a few ladies, especially the young mothers, were in awe of her, even, more than a little scared of her.One hour is set aside for Weekly Review which provides him with plenty of time for discussion, lecture and discipline. He told me to expect the caning to commence in a minute or so, and as I waited I wondered whether this caning would be as hard as the final six I had taken at the party. Now up you get… and straight to bed young lady, AND stay there… Once you have stopped crying I don’t want to hear another peep out of you…do you hear? If you are still in touch with Tara and Natalie please pass on my thanks for the sprinkle of magic they gave that fantasy and others they appeared in. We later learned that there was no husband and that she wore a ring to give parents the impression that their child was in safe, maternal hands – which indeed we were, and she stayed as our Housemother until our year left that boarding school.

Spanking Stories: All the Stories - Geocities.ws Spanking Stories: All the Stories - Geocities.ws

The school was considered progressive partly because from day one in the dormitory we were taught to respect each other’s differences, including that of our bodies. I had to learn how to use the cane, so I practised on a pillow so that I was sure of my control and accuracy before applying it to Melanie’s behind. United Kingdom: artist's impression of a senior Approved School (reformatory) inmate being officially caned, c. It is fair to say that when the first stroke of the final six hit the centre of my bottom, he had certainly taken me at my word, Despite my request for a proper caning, I was shocked by this very severe stroke – certainly more severe than the house canings I had become reacquainted with over the last few months.the slip…the white crispy slip, the DETENTION SLIP, and walked gingerly by the stairs and into the kitchen.

Janus Worldwide

I discussed this with my ex-boss over the phone and he asked me if I had done anything lately for which I should be punished. The magazine produced a series of popular videos with high production values during the early 1980’s. Unidentified Middle Eastern country: boy in his late teens bending over for the strap (also video clip) New! Early in the proceedings, she informed us that whilst were were boarding she would carry out the same role as a mother or guardian would. I was a twenty something lad with what I thought at the time was a dark secret; I fantasised about caning female bottoms.

I had been sexually active for a number of years and even lived with a partner during that time, but I was convinced that my obsession with the cane meant that I was weird, perverted or something, and it really had an effect on my life and relationships.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment