276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Playmobil 9423 Family Fun Park Playground, For Children Ages 4+

£14.785£29.57Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The HOB Center is set up in areas, where you can visit to play with different sets like: castles, farms, houses, animals and more. I will say that the giant jumping pillow itself had WAY too many kids on it (B even got off after a few minutes and said it wasn’t fun because it was too hectic and kids kept bumping into/knocking him over) but this is a great example of how I liked that when there was something for older kids, there was almost always something close enough for the younger kids, too. They didn’t group all of the climbing areas together, but instead, they were spread out in between areas where there was just imaginative play. The play set contains four PLAYMOBIL figures, a playground with climbing house, slide, tire swing, climbing wall, bench, crocodile seesaw, scooter, buggy and many other extras.

It is worth to know the history of this botanical garden in Malaga before visiting it so you can understand better its origin. Alright, so now that you know the low down of what to expect in general at the German Playmobil Funpark, let’s chat about all the fun areas and stuff do do! After lunch we decided to head over to the Playmobil farm where there were life-size animals, a barn and more. Apparently, the only way on or off the ship was by this bridge, and we were ready for the challenge.

We love going to zoos and seeing the animals, so the boys were happy to see some Playmobil animals around the playground.

Among the highlights of this park is the simulated pirate ship with slides, ropes and runways all over the structure. Among the highlights of this park are the big slides with up 11 meters height and 8 meters long, elastic mats, springs for jumping, swings for children with reduced mobility and even a zip line among other attractions. I believe that there are actually sometimes shows and “events” held here throughout the day, but there were none when we were there.Our children had a lot of fun in the medieval castle as they could go up and down the towers, explore the inside or climb the outside walls. Playmobil advises to clean the pieces by hand with warm water or a damp cloth, possible with a mild detergent. And while B was pretty bummed that he was too small to ride the Polizei cars, it was great that the Tractor Rally was just around the corner and both boys could zip and race around the track on the tractors! They even had a metal wave of sorts, in which the boys had to stand on a platform on wheels and move it back and forth without falling off. When I looked up the park online and found out that it didn’t have any rides, I thought that it might be too targeted towards toddlers and smaller children.

Though we knew that it wouldn’t take forever compared to the lines at amusement parks, we still opted out of doing it. One of the last stops of our time at Playmobil Fun Park was at the Playmobil Spielplatz or Playground. or……whenever) instead of getting stares of “Can you puuulleeeeease make your kid be quiet” the empathetic looks from passing by parents was more like, “Yup! The name of the park ‘The Battery’ comes because there was an Anti-aircraft battery during the Spanish Civil War.The artificial creek furrows the interior of the botanical garden flowing into 3 ponds with different varieties of plants and fishes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment