276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Barebells Protein Bars | 20g protein low carb chocolate bars | after workout low calorie snacks 12 x 55g (Caramel Cashew)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

On top of their slightly spennier price point, there are so many different varieties of protein bar out there. It can be hard to know which one to choose – especially if you have dietary requirements (such as being vegan), have allergies or suffer from IBS. At 55g these bars are slightly smaller than average, but they are also slightly lower in calories, with each being around 200kcal. Although the macros range depending on flavour, each boasts an impressive nutritional profile. You’re guaranteed 20g of protein, around 15g carbs, and minimal sugar, although the fat content (8-10g, with around 5g saturated fat) might put some people off. But the combination of nougat, caramel, and peanuts makes this eat very much like a candy bar, especially when compared to most other protein bar options out there. There is no artificial flavor or protein taste, making this a really delicious bar. In terms of flavor, this bar actually reminds me of a Twix bar, which is one of my favorite candy bars of all time. I felt like I could taste the sugar alcohols a bit more in this flavor, but it wasn’t overpowering by any means. The flavor was on point and I really enjoyed it.

Anyway, at time of writing, Barebells protein bars come in nine flavours, which you can skip to using the links below: The salty peanut Barebells bars have a chewy nougat interior, a pleasant caramel layer, and prominent peanut pieces throughout the entire bar.With Hope's advise in mind, here's our round-up of eleven widely-sold bars, complete with tasting notes and nutritional info.

Barebells has somehow figured out how to capture the texture you want in a candy bar, while still providing delicious flavor AND very favorable nutrition facts.

Barebells was launched in 2016 to brighten and shake things up in the protein bar category.

So all in all Barebells have delivered on the mint and the sprinkles, but to call this mint dark chocolate is a bare-faced lie and I just won’t condone it. Lemon Curd White Chocolate (8.5/10) Very rarely does a product come along that I love unconditionally. Not to mention how rare it is to enjoy every flavor variation, too. Milk protein, collagen peptides, humectant (glycerol), sweetener (sucralose, maltitol), polydextrose, cocoa, water, milk powder, sunflower oil, almonds, salt, soy lecithin. A decent tasty protein bar. It has the texture of a fudgy protein bar, but it’s less sugary. It almost tastes like a sweet-salty protein bar. The white sprinkles all over the protein bar play the role of a crunchy factor. All opinion expressed is author's own, does not constitute dietary advice or official recommendation, and is entirely subjective.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment