276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ROSEN Break-Out Spot Treatment | Overnight Spot Treatment for Acne | Zinc Oxide Skincare

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The tropics toner was my third favorite product. Unlike other toners that are made with the usual acids like glycolic acid, this toner is made with. It had an interesting consistency. Somewhere between a liquid toner and a loose serum. Overall I feel like it did a good job with balancing my skin. Now, on to the other products in the kit. I LOVE the earth mask! It’s one of the few anti-acne masks that aren’t drying. This means I can use it more frequently – which I need to, given how many breakouts I get. I notice an immediate cooling and soothing feeling that makes my skin feel less angry. Additionally, it makes my skin look less red. Pro tip: If you’re struggling with maskne, this is the mask for you. Gold Tides Toner

Beyond that, Martin hopes to continue changing the narrative surrounding skincare. "Our goal isn’t to make people feel like they have to have perfect skin," she shares. "I just want them to know there are products they can use to have healthy skin. It’s about health over perfection for us." To use, apply toner to cotton ball and swipe onto skin after washing. I personally wouldn’t follow Rosen’s advice of using twice a day – that’s too much exfoliation for most people. I used it three or four times a week in the evening. Instead of mixing together your own concoction and hoping for the best, use a tea tree oil-containing product designed specifically for acne. "This decreases the chances of irritation and worsening of acne unintentionally," Dr. Love explains. If you've browsed the skincare aisles at Target or Ulta Beauty, you've likely spotted Rosen Skincare's products. The brand, known for its innovative and inclusive approach to acne care, is the brainchild of Jamika Martin. The founder's struggles with her skin throughout middle and high school laid the groundwork for Rosen, as it showed her early on how difficult it can be to find treatments that work for diverse skin. "I started breaking out between fifth and sixth grade and developed hyperpigmentation," Martin says. "I tried many things to combat my acne—from visiting an esthetician to trying Accutane—but it seemed like nothing was working long-term." To use, apply a quarter sized amount of the cleanser to damp skin and gently work up to a lather. Lather on cleanser for 60 seconds and rinse off.To use, apply a small amount of the spot treatment directly to the bump with the applicator tip. Fully cover bump so no skin is visible.

First, let’s talk break outs. While most of mine are under control, there have been some clogged pores and break outs due to stress, masking and general life as of late. At the moment my skin is fairly clear. I have some clogged pores that I am working on dealing with (I have a system that thus far seems to be working). However, I did notice that I had a really red spot indicating the imminent arrival of an unwanted friend. And it is in one of those odd spots near the curve of my nose so it is both prominent and hard to reach and deal with. Their founder, Jamika Martin, started her line because she had dealt with acne for most of her life and tried so many things that never completely fixed it. “Over the acne care industry” that always seems to make people feel worse about their skin, she wanted to change things up. And so Rosen was born: a brand that’s “all about bringing you confidence with clean ingredients.” To use, apply 1-2 pumps of the serum to hands then gently rub or pat into face. It’s best to start slowly and work up to more frequent use to avoid experiencing sensitivity. Overall, these products worked well for me. There were many things that I liked about them such as the majority of the ingredients. I love that they’re formulated with ingredients that are different from other skincare products and are powered by fruit powders and enzymes. However, at this time, the only product I can see myself purchasing is the cleanser. I’ve seen so many people have amazing results with these products such as fading of dark marks but I didn’t experience that within the last 30 days. Maybe if I used it for a little longer, say 60-90 days I would experience that. Since I do have some products remaining, I’ll continue to incorporate them into my routine. I wanted to be sure this spot treatment was not only 1) effective but 2) innovative. Sorry, not sorry, but I am like 1000% over seeing the same Calamine spot treatment. Shoutout to Mario Badescu for being innovators and popularizing this amazingly simple and effective formula, but it's been done. No shade (okay, kinda shade), but there are sooo many cool anti-bacterial and anti-microbial ingredients to make an awesome spot treatment.I didn’t get a chance to use the bright citrus serum for the 30 days because it was delivered broken. However, I was sent a replacement and have been incorporating it into my routine. This product tingles initially but I’m not sure if it’s actually supposed to do that. I’ll give an accurate update once I’ve had the chance to use it for an extended period of time. A spot treatment has to be our #1 requested product ever since we launched our moisturizer. So, you asked, we listened! Introducing: Break-Out, your 100% natural, over-night spot treatment. Martin began developing Rosen while attending the University of California, Los Angeles. However, it wasn’t until her last quarter of school that she started taking the business seriously. "I have to credit my mentor for seeing the work I was putting into Rosen," she says. "It was during one of our conversations that they recommended I look into Target’s Accelerator Program." The problem here is that tea tree oil is an essential oil, and pure essential oils are very strong and can be super irritating. So you would definitely want to dilute your tea tree oil with another oil first—like mixing a single dab of TTO in with a few drops of your favorite face oil and blending that over your acne-prone areas.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment