276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Galt Toys, Water Magic - Farm, Colouring Books for Children, Ages 3 Years Plus

£3.495£6.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Tip: Plan ahead and reserve these at your local library if you don't want to buy them - although after re-reading my list, these would all look good on my bookshelf!) Water: How We Can Protect Our Freshwater by Catherine Barr explores how climate change and pollution are causing people and animals to have a hard time finding adequate freshwater to live. Be inspired to take action after learning all the hard facts.

Water makes life on earth possible. Without it, neither humans nor animals would be able to survive! Children find this notion endlessly fascinating. Animals need access to water too. Explore animals around the world as they visit the water hole during different seasons of the year in The Water Hole by Graeme Base.Educate your child on how much water really does play a big part in our weather! From fog to storms, this book is full of information. Show your kids how some companies are helping keep the waterways clean. Rothy’s makes shoes from recycled water bottles. Through clever protagonists, snappy text, and vibrant illustrations, the picture books below are perfect for home and the classroom. They can be shared with our youngest readers, but they can also be pored over by elementary-aged students. A Thirst for Home by Christine Ieronimo is the story of a girl who once lived in Ethiopia where clean water was a struggle to attain. Her mother made the difficult decision to give her child up for adoption to a family in the United States. This emotional story will really take a look at decisions we make and the role of water in our lives. All the Water in the World by George Ella Lyon is a poetic look at how water flows through us all including an introduction to the water cycle. At the end is a plea for us to take care of the water in our world.

After reading each of these with my boys, we were sitting at the counter eating dinner. Each of the boys told me about a book they were writing, and my younger son decided to write his book all about saving water and ensuring we aren’t wasting any water. My heart melted a little bit, and I was pumped to see that these books really did have an impact on how they see water and our world.The book has a superb balance between text and image, a testament to Chapman’s writing and Lan’s exceptional artistic skill. It presents geographical facts and a vivid story unfolding across every continent, showcasing rivers in all their glory. Chapman’s keen sense of adventure and passion for exploration are evident throughout the book. His detailed yet accessible narration of the journey of a river is expertly supplemented with an ecologist’s viewpoint, thanks to the contributions of river ecologist François Edwards. This combination of adventure, exploration, and factual accuracy will ignite curiosity in students about the natural world and engage pupils in geography, ecology, and history. Are you looking for some great Water Books for kids and books on the Water Cycle? If you’re “diving” into the topic of water, there are so many great resources out there to read!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment