276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NOW - Yearbook 1992 (Special Edition)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

NOW Music is proud to present the next instalment in our ongoing ‘Yearbook’ series – and our first to celebrate the ‘90s, NOW – Yearbook 1992;43 tracks from a brilliant year in Pop! Classic late ‘70s songs ‘Baker Street’ and ‘Please Don’t Go’ were re-made as huge Dance hits – and floor-fillers from CeCe Peniston, Kym Sims, Dina Carroll and Paula Abdul are all featured.

NOW – Yearbook 1992 (Special Edition 4CD) - NOW MUSIC NOW – Yearbook 1992 (Special Edition 4CD) - NOW MUSIC

Timeless tracks from Annie Lennox and Richard Marx follow with Bon Jovi’s ‘Keep The Faith’ closing Side One. I appreciate that there are certain limitations with putting together a compilation album such as international artist participation, etc. Now Music is proud to present the next instalment in the ongoing ‘Yearbook’ series – and the first to celebrate the ‘90s, Now – Yearbook 1992; 79 tracks from a brilliant year in Pop! s biggest seller in both the UK and the US opens the final disc: ‘I Will Always Love You’ from Whitney Houston, followed by huge hits from Vanessa Williams and Lionel Richie, before second tracks on this collection from Kylie Minogue and Take That – with their first Top 10 single ‘It Only Takes A Minute’.It's hardly one to put on at a party, which seems a shame when I'd have thought that these albums are geared for exactly that really. Recorded at Hive Mind Studios in Brooklyn, NY, with the help of producer/arrangers Mike Buckley and Vincent Chiarito (both members of Charles Bradley's Extraordinaires) and crack team of a-list musicians, his upcoming album blends heavy arrangements and introspective lyrics with sophistication, leaving the listener in a blissful wash of wonderment.

NOW Yearbook ’92 – Extra – SuperDeluxeEdition NOW Yearbook ’92 – Extra – SuperDeluxeEdition

Some big hitters from across the Atlantic make a showing on the second CD including an E-Street Band-free Bruce Springsteen (‘Human Touch’), Bon Jovi (‘Keep The Faith’), and ZZ Top (‘Viva Las Vegas’). Alternative’ Pop from Manic Street Preachers, Simple Minds, Paul Weller and Tears For Fears complete side one – whilst the flip side salutes the dancefloor: Dance-Pop filled the charts in 1992, and this side explodes into action with worldwide hits ‘Rhythm Is A Dancer’ from SNAP!

Anyone who has had the pleasure of seeing Jalen perform live knows that he is one of the most captivating performers on today's soul scene. But the final track on this ‘Yearbook’ is 1992’s biggest seller in both the UK and the US: ‘I Will Always Love You’ from Whitney Houston. For example, 1981 LP1 Side A - who wants to listen to Blondie, then Olivia NJ and then a slow one from Lionel / Diana. Hawkins and the collaboration between Patty Smyth and Don Henley provided massive radio-friendly soft Rock – and Chris Rea and Elton John each released a timeless and sophisticated ballad, before great vocals from Des’ree, Julia Fordham and Lisa Stansfield sign off the disc. s ‘Rhythm Is A Dancer’, Utah Saint’s Kate Bush-aided ‘Something Good’, CeCe Peniston’s ‘Finally’, and “Dr” Alban’s ‘It’s My Life’.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment