276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Phanteks T30 PWM 120mm Lüfter - schwarz

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Glacier One can dissipate the higher temperatures produced by the latest generation of top end CPUs, thanks to its highly efficient design.

Phanteks D30 120mm - Cooling - Linus Tech Tips

These fans are similarly also being considered to be "premium", so that's why I said it's likely to just continue heading up from here on out. The back covers the technical specifications again and delves into more detail about the three available operating modes for the fan. While I was sitting in the Car when the Fan did operate it immediately occurred to Me that the ONLY reason why I can hear the Fan from within the Car is because the sound of it running is `distinctive` from the Engine noise - obviously it is NOT because it is louder than the Engine - it is just a different pitched sound.Heck, it even comes with a second set of even longer screws than the already-extended ones, because Phanteks also sells the digital Halos (which we used in the liquid-cooled Mirror Maze PC build), for when you want to turn this ultimate fan into the ultimate RGB fan. I did not try this `Test` with the Air Conditioning On - could You let Me know whether the Right Hand Fan - as viewed from inside the Car - is ONLY to operate when there is the `Extra Load` of the Air Conditioning - ?

Phanteks M25 140mm Review - STS Tutorial

As this feature is very hard to access once the Fan is installed, it is crucial to set it accordingly before installing the fan. This material offers improved mechanical strength and temperature resistance compared to typical plastics. The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the D-RGB (ARGB) header. The fans have PWM built-in, creating less cables which allows users to make speed adjustments from 500-1800RPM. But the T30-120, unlike the vast majority of 120mm fans, doesn’t restrict itself to the 25mm standard for frame thickness.The T30 is designed with exceptional aerodynamic features, which requires high precision manufacturing. When I spotted the fan way back, I hinted to Phanteks that I was looking into proper fan testing, so they set up a full kit that I could use to test not only the T30-120, but also a ton of other fans in the future (stay tuned for more). The Phanteks T30-120 fan has undergone years of development and extensive testing in close collaboration with SUNON, a leading fan manufacturer. This methodology isn’t real-world, think of it more as a ‘synthetic benchmark’ if you will, but it’s consistent, and the results don’t vary when the temperature in my room changes. At this time, I’m still working on building a full fan testing setup that combines both synthetic and real-world testing on a PC.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment