276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Saga Volume 11 (Saga, 11)

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Even though I hated how vol 10 & Issue #60 ended and said I was done with this series, clearly I lied and can't stay away and low key glad about it 😅 A multiple award-winning, critically acclaimed masterpiece and one of the most iconic, bestselling comic book series of its time. Romeo & Juliet meets Star Wars in this genre-blending, sci-fi/fantasy space opera about star crossed lovers from enemy worlds. An epic for mature readers, Saga follows new parents Marko and Alana as they risk everything to raise their child amidst a never-ending galactic war. A multiple award winning, critically acclaimed masterpiece and one of the most iconic, bestselling comic book series of its time. Look, I know everything about life is terrible at the moment, but I give you my word that this will not be forever." - as a mother's promise to her kids, it's every bit as foolish and as understandable in Saga's war-torn galaxy as it would be in our own world. Still, after the carnage in the last couple of volumes, I finished this one by exhaling and thinking, OK, that could definitely have been worse. And Vaughan definitely knows that, and dangles us on his hook, constantly feinting towards tragedy or else shark-jump, not least when what could have been a cheap bait and switch cliffhanger instead works because it's presented as a lie within the story too, and one which drives plausible further action. At times there are even glimmers of something like justice, as in a conversation between two people who know:

Saga | Image Comics Releases | Saga | Image Comics

While Hazel and her family fight for scraps to survive, the rich and powerful race to forge new allegiances in the universe’s never-ending war. Notes: On retribution/absolution (tending wounds of war), main storyline won't blow your mind: the subplots matter more.The SAGA series has sold over 7 million copies to date across all formats, has been translated into 20 languages, and has garnered multiple Eisner and Harvey Awards, plus a Hugo Award, British Fantasy Award, Goodreads Choice Award, Shuster Award, Inkwell Award, Ringo Award, and more. It has been featured in such mainstream media outlets as TIME, Entertainment Weekly, The Atlantic, NPR, and beyond, and has become a pop culture phenomenon. It has been featured in such mainstream media outlets as TIME, Entertainment Weekly, The Atlantic, NPR, and beyond, and has become a pop culture phenomenon. Collects SAGA #61-66

Saga (comics) - Wikipedia Saga (comics) - Wikipedia

I've just finished issue 66 after a looong wait and I must say this volume felt a bit slower after all the action we had in the previous one, although it does set up the path for big things to happen in the future...

amazing as ever but im really struggling reading this issue to issue. between #65 and #66 it was a 3 month break and now theres a six month hiatus until the start of the next volume.... i can barely remember whats happening :( i know its a 2 person team on this book so i'm not meaning to bemoan brian or fiona for the long breaks, i completely understand, but i am finding it difficult to follow in this way. I feel like this one kind of climaxed in the middle. The last issue didn’t feel like an ending. I think I’ve gotten so used to reading the volumes, books, and compendium that opening each issue on its own breaks it up too much. Issue #65 read 28th of June 2023 ~ I seriously have no idea which way this story is even going anymore and tbh I'm not even sure if I'm even liking it

Saga TP, Vol. 11 | Image Comics Saga TP, Vol. 11 | Image Comics

Romeo & Juliet meets Star Wars in this genre-blending, sci-fi/fantasy space opera about star-crossed lovers from enemy worlds. An epic for mature readers, SAGA follows new parents Marko and Alana as they risk everything to raise their child amidst a never-ending galactic war. The SAGA series has sold over 7 million copies to date across all formats, has been translated into 20 languages, and has garnered multiple Eisner and Harvey Awards, plus a Hugo Award, British Fantasy Award, Goodreads Choice Award, Shuster Award, Inkwell Award, Ringo Award and more. I learned a very valuable lesson that day. The knowledge that someone who grievously wronged us has been snuffed from this mortal coil doesn't exactly bring one peace..."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment