276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Genuine HOTPOINT FFA52 HM315 KHM315 RFA52 Freezer Drawer Front

£374.5£749.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With good storage capacity and useful features such as antibacterial protection, 2 salad bins and Integrated Ice Trays in the freezer drawers this product has plenty to offer. Broke the top drawer in my fridge-freezer (which doesn't have an ice tray) and wasn't 100% certain that this would fit.

Should your product(s) arrive damaged by the carrier or faulty, we will either issue a replacement or refund your item(s) free of charge for you. The freezer door handle has a convenient and ergonomic grip for opening and closing the freezer door. Once I worked out how the broken front should be removed reversing the procedure to fit this was simple and straightforward and, of course, it fitted perfectly. The name, model names and any part numbers of the original manufacturer(s) have been used for reference purposes only and are in no way associated with the original parts or manufacturer.

A bottle shelf rack contains slots or compartments with a horizontal layout that safely retain bottles upright. If your dishwasher is rocking due to an uneven floor, this adjustable foot will be the perfect way to counterbalance it an. If you are unsure about how to repair your specific appliance, please contact us for more information and we will be happy to assist you. Why not freshen up the look of your fridge freezer and purchase a new genuine Hotpoint fridge freezer door. I want to check if there is an damper closed between the freezer compartment and the fridge compartment but I am unable to locate any screwws or access points in the fridge or freezer compartments!

Simply use the drawing to identify the right part to fit your modelRFA52S to replace your existing one and get your appliancerunning like new.Just get a small flat bladed screw driver and insert it between the drawer and the front and you can lift the front part over each tab. An elderly relative has a 10-15 year old Servis upright fridge freezer, but the model/serial number label inside has been badly ripped, so that it is of no use. Our experienced and highly trained engineers will install you appliance to existing plumbing and/or electricity power points according to manufacturers’ specifications.

Have you noticed your food is not feeling as cold as it used to be, this could be down to your door seals not keeping the cold in.Suitable for the following appliances: Hotpoint FFA52K, FFA52P, FFA52S, FFAA52K, FFAA52P, FFAA52S, HM312AIFF, HM312I, HM312NI, HM315FF, HM315I, HM315NI, HM3250F, HM325FF, HM325NI, HME35, HMS313I, KHM315FF, KHM325FF, KHM325FF. Please also check with your local Royal Mail depot before getting in touch - as many items will be too big to fit through your letter box, this being the most common reason for delay. The refrigerator's door seal establishes an airtight connection between the door and the fridge cabinet. With your model number you can find a genuine Hotpoint fridge freezer light bulb and bring fresh new light to your fridge freezer. You can see from our selection of genuine Hotpoint fridge freezer doors seals you have no worries of getting them replaced and keeping your food fresher for longer.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment