276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Merrell Men's Erie Mid Wp Hiking Boot

£47.29£94.58Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Merrell shoes have been a hiker’s go-to for a long time now, and it’s easy to see why. With their versatility, durability, and overall outdoorsy-style appearance, a lot of hiking enthusiasts are drawn to the footwear that the brand has to offer. But what are the customers saying once they’ve worn in their Merrell shoes, sandals, slippers, and hikers? Here’s a list: Founded in 1981 by bootmaker Randy Merrell and professional athletes, Clark Matis and John Schweizer, the trio saw a gap in the market for well-made, high quality footwear, and from there, Merrell was born. With a promise to always make durable and lightweight shoes, Merrell became a household name at an impressive pace. With a dedication to safe and ethical shoe-making practices and quality, Merrell truly believes in the footwear that they design, working to motivate and encourage their customers through well-made shoes. You’ll need a printer so if you don’t have one, you have to call their customer service at 1-800-288-3124.

What my team and I liked most – it was hard to boil it down to only 10 boots! Merrell Men’s Moab Rover Mid Waterproof Boot The Merrell Erie Mid Leather Waterproof Hiking Boot is an excellent choice for those who seek a robust and watertight shoe that can withstand the most arduous conditions. The upper, crafted from full-grain leather, is both long-lasting and impervious to water. The breathable mesh lining, similar to the competing model the Salomon Outpulse Mid GTX, works in tandem with the upper to ensure that your feet remain dry and comfortable. The metal hook traditional lace closure and bellows tongue function as an effective barrier against debris, making these boots well-suited for rugged terrain. The Merrell outsole is a standout feature of these boots, providing outstanding traction on wet or dry surfaces. The EVA midsole offers plush cushioning, while the Merrell Air Cushion in the heel supplies additional stability and support. The Kinetic Fit insole is a thoughtful inclusion, adding an extra layer of comfort and softness to each step. Hefty and Tight Although Merrell is a popular outdoors brand for footwear, a DSW customer chose their designs for sheer comfort, and gave them a 5-star Merrell review: “ Helped my ankle to heal. This shoe fits well even with the shoe lifts I need to wear as part of my treatment. Also, I don’t have to untie and tie the shoelaces to take the shoe on and off.” And the overall result of wearing Merrell footwear as part of a healing process? Success. The customer continues, “ The shoe works for me. Wearing these shoes has really helped my ankle to heal. I can do my daily walks again. This is my preferred shoe I wear for my walks. ”In 1997, Wolverine World Wide bought Merrell, but refused to compromise on the success and quality of the brand’s products. Even the current president of Merrell, Chris Hufnagel, endorses the power and inspiration found in the design of their footwear. Another customer from the Shoe Company, who needs their footwear to be flexible enough to accommodate their orthotic inserts, gave this 5-star Merrell review: If you’re wondering what bragging rights the brand has under their belt, then this Merrell review will tell you everything you need to know. In the meantime, here’s a list of highlights to start off: Highlights

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment