276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Brand Collection 098 Eau De Parfum 25ML For Women

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Amouage perfumes carry a sophisticated signature that attests to unparalleled craftsmanship, quality, and creative integrity. Using only the finest and most special ingredients from around the world, Amouage perfumes are composed of world-recognized perfumers in Paris, Grasse, Geneva, and New York. Each creation is carefully handmade and tastefully blended to present an enveloping patina and a long-lasting elegant trail. Florals are multi-faceted, spices and woods juxtapose harmoniously and rare ingredients create intriguing contrasts.” While some swear by a single does-it-all fragrance, many more prefer the freedom to cater to their mood. Whether your week involves an important meeting, brunch with friends or a dinner date (or all three), tailoring your perfume to the occasion can boost your confidence and leave a lasting impression. Consider a different scent for work, weekend and evening to mark the transition throughout the day – handbag-sized dispensers are ideal for this purpose. This sweet, spicy, and sparkly fragrance is a masterpiece and all the hype is so well deserved. The top notes start strongly sweet and warm, and to some, it will take a couple of wearings to get the full idea about what is this fragrance about and how it behaves on your skin. Why is Creed one of the best niche perfume brands: Even with a highly controversial history and what’s real, and what’s not, Creed is almost at the top among the most groundbreaking niche perfume brands. The bright and sunny citruses keep on going through the rest of the fragrance and are joined by a touch of woodiness, soft leather, and a peculiar watery quality without going into the aquatic territory.

We think gift sets from women's perfume designers make a covetable present for a loved one, or maybe just for yourself. Some contain a range of miniature samplers, so you can try out an assortment of women's scents. Why not mix it up with product pairings that include mood-boosting treats like decadent body milk to layer on the aroma? Colonia Club is far by the best mint-based fragrance out there, and it doesn’t cost Amouage any kind of money. Combined with natural mint essence, there is also salty ambergris that takes a spin on classic fougeres and makes it masculine, and classy without smelling too mature or outdated. This is what Aventus used to be like but on steroids. The difference between Aventus and Hacivat is in the overdose of oakmoss found in Hacivat that doesn’t thrust it into the classic perfumery territory.

Today, seventh generation descendant of founding James Henry Creed, Olivier Creed continues this great tradition. Accompanied by his son, Erwin, Olivier travels extensively to source, research, inspect and commission the finest materials from around the globe. Rose from Bulgaria, Turkey and Morocco, Florentine Iris, Calabrian bergamot, Haitian vetiver, Bourbon vanilla, Italian jasmine and the finest ambergris are just a few of the signature ingredients found in Creed fragrances.” THE REASON TO BUY FREDERIC MALLE PERFUMES:the first niche fragrance brand that gave perfumers full creative freedom to produce their best creations and placed them in the spotlight. ETAT LIBRE D’ORANGE – I love Etat Libre d’Orange and their ambitious, and audacious take on perfumery. What is love, even more, is the creativity that plays with ideas found in the sense of smell, through delicately composed juices. The reason why ELDO is only an honorable mention is that with every new perfume they release, and all the effort, I feel they are better suited for someone who is just getting into the niche perfumery. Nonetheless, they are still an A+ brand everyone should get their noses on the most popular releases as soon as possible. You can read my review about Fat Electrician Semi-Modern Vetiver here. As for me, Frederic Malle has probably two of the most beloved fragrances in the fragrance community in their lineup, namely, Musc Ravageur and Portrait of the lady, but is that enough to be higher on the list as it currently is? Why is Xerjoff one of the best niche perfume brands: The first and not the only Italian high luxury niche fragrance brand on this list.

The rise of niche perfume brands is not a new thing in the world of perfumery since the boom of artisanal niche fragrance houses in the early 2010s. What I find interesting here is the way Bertrand and many other master perfumers deal with applying personal experiences with professional skills to expand beyond the standard, evoke memories, and places, and provide us with an unforgettable scent experience. Since 1916, all our products have always been proudly made in Italy. Conscious and caring, we are committed to celebrating, preserving, and perpetuating Italy’s unique historical heritage and rich artisanal tradition for generations to come.

Creed Original Santal – a spicy woody fragrance released in 2005. The main notes include sandalwood, cinnamon, and lavender. The lasting power is 8 – 10 hours with moderate projection. Story of Roja Parfums in their own words: ” Roja Parfums is widely recognized as the world’s most luxurious fragrance house. To enter the world of Frédéric Malle is to cultivate your freedom and style, to find the scent that expresses your singularity, resonates with your innermost self, and becomes a signature of your identity.”

Serge Lutens collaborated with the most prestigious fashion journals before becoming head of the beauty image of Christian Dior, then artistic director of the international image of the cosmetics group Shiseido. I just cannot start with the list without including the following niche brands, as they deserve recognition and are almost just as good as the top 10 with maybe slightly more interesting collections and my personal appreciation.

UNMISSABLE DEALS

Bold, creative, and different than everything else on the market, Amouage had set a bar high, and I do believe it will take something else to take them down from the throne any time soon.

The scent is dominated by the notes of honey, tobacco, and lavender. This is definitely one of the most beautiful cold-weather fragrances that I have ever smelled. Luxurious, classy, bold, long-lasting, and beautiful.Story of Xerjoff in their own words: “Xerjoff was launched by Sergio Momo and Dominique Salvo with the aim of blending the most luxurious materials to complement the most affluent global lifestyles. THE REASON TO BUY ROJA DOVE PERFUMES:combining the best from old-world perfumery with modern molecules to create something new, provocative, and interesting. Even from my early days of perfume hobby, I was always fascinated with Serge Lutens and how well accomplished these traditional French-style fragrances are. This unique approach results in an eclectic range of perfumes with the most diverse personalities—a collection that embraces all styles and olfactory families, revolutionizes them, revisits the classics with a modern touch, and boldly strikes out into uncharted territories.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment