276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Marvel Engdame Legends Series Infinity Gauntlet Articulated Electronic Fist & Avengers Legends Series Iron Man Nano Gauntlet Articulated Electronic Fist

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Upon arrival, there were a number of mechanical issues that became apparent: the battery cover was not as secure as it would normally be, and the fingers would stick or have trouble flexing when attempting to move them. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below.

Avengers: Infinity War: Marvel Legends Replica Thanos Avengers: Infinity War: Marvel Legends Replica Thanos

The electronic Tesseract, which is 1:1 scale, features light effects, just like in the Marvel series and movies.Made of dense plastic, the shield has a glossy dark red, glossy blue, and metallic silver color scheme. If you have it in display mode with the latch below the mind stone down and all the fingers locked, you must unlock it before opening the fingers back up. The Iron Man Nano Gauntlet features 6 removable stones that may illuminate with a pulsating glow effect when attached to the gauntlet. Only thing that I found is the outer cover for battery cover doesn’t snap on good enough as it falls off when handling the glove so I’ll get a replacement and hopefully that issue will be fixed as it does bother me because of the cost and it will bother me I know it. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Marvel Legends Series Infinity Gauntlet Articulated - Hasbro Marvel Legends Series Infinity Gauntlet Articulated - Hasbro

Las palancas para mover los dedos, son un poco más duras, por lo que cuesta un poco de trabajo usarlas, pero nada del otro mundo.

That said, the company has also released quite a few different versions of the Captain America shield, so be on the lookout for those differences as well. Sin duda alguna, estoy muy contento con la compra, lo recomiendo al 100% para los fans de esta gran Saga del Infinito, ahora que culminaron 11 años de películas, con un cierre espectacular. That said, you’d expect to be able to press the individual stones, but you can only press the middle stone, and that activates the lights and sounds.

Marvel Legends | Smyths Toys UK

Don't get me wrong, it's still pretty nifty, but it's more akin to the size of Thanos' gauntlet, thus very large (like they took the mold and flipped it and different spray pattern) .If you have smaller hands than me well you need long fingers, to improve it I’d make the hand part inside adjustable for hand sizing for some hands may not be able to operate the fingers as good as others. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Some of our vintage or prior versions of toy and game instructions may be more difficult to decipher or have less clarity. Look for other Marvel Legends series premium roleplay items: fans of the Marvel Cinematic universe franchise can look for other premium movie-inspired Marvel Legends series roleplay items. If you purchase an item through some links, then SaberSourcing may receive some money at no cost to you.

Marvel Legends Series Iron Man Nano Gauntlet Avengers Marvel Legends Series Iron Man Nano Gauntlet

Fist-lock display mode: the gauntlet highly articulated fingers can be locked in a clenched fist position, allowing the item to be displayed in an appropriately powerful pose.Two adjustable brown straps attach to the rear of the shield, allowing you to wear the shield on their arm. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Otherwise I’d say to save your money for something more high-end with less plastic and potential break points.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment