276°
Posted 20 hours ago

GLASSGUARD Glass Restoration Stain Remover | Glass Cleaner for Hard Water Stains, Water Spot & Soap Scum| Heavy Duty Solution for Shower Door & Window | Scouring Pad Included (250ML)

£13.495£26.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

GLASSGUARD™ Miracle Mould Removal Gel can be used on any tile, ceramic, glass, plastic or silicone surfaces including, but not limited to; Using a dry, Glassguard Microfibre Cloth, spread the Nanocoat around the surface in circular motions, until it is completely dry. I bought two bottles because I know someone with a newer glass shower that needed it and I have two shower doors that needed doing. One of mine is newer, the other was put in in the 1980’s and has been impossible to get clear again. My friends glass shower cleaned up brilliantly, as did my newer one. My older shower doors are too far gone, even for this product. I’m really happy with how the more modern glass walls/doors cleaned up. I’m not surprised the older one didn’t but was so hopeful. It’s a little expensive, especially considering how much you use in one shot. We will see how long it lasts.

Our human friendly formula and easy applicator means there is no need to wear gloves or a mask while using this product. Do not touch the gel directly with your hands. Glass Guard is a specially formulated GRP flat roofing system for domestic and commercial roofing applications, and supplied with a 10 year materials guarantee. The GLASSGUARD™ Drill Scrubbing Pads are attachments that you can use with a power drill to clean tough stains and dirt from various surfaces. The pads have an abrasive material that scrubs away the grime without damaging the surface. They're designed to be long-lasting and can save you time and effort compared to traditional cleaning methods. Use our Glassguard Restoration Stain Remover or our Glassguard Magic Glass Restoration Nano Sponge for heavy soiling.

It worked very well and just as described. We had white grout that had turned an awful yellow/brown, that is now white again! I do wish there was more in each tube given the price as it took more than one tube to do my shower floor. I’m so very grateful. For the last year or so we have tried everything to remove mold from our bathroom grout…commercial products, bleached, home-made remedies, a steamer, power brushes. Nothing worked. We were truly discussing doing a bathroom renovation because of how awful the shower looked. I came across an add for this product and reluctantly gave it a try. I did not take any before photos because I was convinced it wouldn’t work. But boy did it work. I am still in disbelief and I only wish we had come across Glassguard Miracle Mould Remover Gel a few years ago. We would’ve saved a lot of money, stress and angst. It worked! It worked! It worked! Are you tired of feeling like you’re in a constant battle with dark mould stains in your shower, around your sinks and in other places where mould ... Introducing the ultimate glass cleaning kit for tough stains and buildup. The GLASSGUARD™ Glass Restoration Stain Remover 2.0 is a powerful and effective solution for removing stubborn hard water, soap scum, and limescale stains from glass surfaces. This innovative formula is designed to penetrate and dissolve even the most stubborn buildup, leaving your glass surfaces looking like new again.

Fotolec Technologies Ltd was established in 1976 by the Payne family and is based in Thetford, Norfolk. Plus, by preventing the build-up of dirt and minerals, the GLASSGUARD Glass Nanocoat also cuts cleaning time. If there are stains or mineral build-up, we strongly advise restoring your glass so it looks as good as new.It’s normal to associate the thought of cleaning your home with panic and avoidance, but it doesn’t have to be that way. The ancient philosophy of ... Spray the Nanocoat across the glass (you should only require 2 to 3 sprays for an area of this size). Glass Guard is a specially formulated GRP flat roofing system. It is adjusted for cure times in all seasons and is supplied with a 10 year materials guarantee, making it the ideal choice for domestic and commercial roofing applications. Once the glass is restored as best as possible, clean the glass using the Pre-Cleaner solution (alternatively use an alcohol-based cleaner). Your GLASSGUARD™ Glass Restoration Stain Remover Diamond Edition comes complete with the following items:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment