276°
Posted 20 hours ago

soundcore by Anker Life Q20+ Active Noise Cancelling Headphones, 40H Playtime, Hi-Res Audio, App, Connect to 2 Devices, Memory Foam Earcups, Bluetooth Headphones for Travel, Home Office

£174.995£349.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

i really wanted them to be good, but i also knew that, given the lower price, they might not be. and even with my cautious optimism, i was really surprised!! That's quite a lot of good stuff to say about a pair of headphones that cost less than a decent dinner. Anker Soundcore Life Q20 were an upgrade of Anker SoundCore Life 2 Wireless which was itself a descent wireless headphone. More Bass: Our exclusive BassUp technology analyses the sound profile in real time and automatically increases low frequencies by 43%. Hear more - feel more!

Here there a slight dissatisfaction on color choice front!! in an upgrade Q20+ you will have only one color choice!!! Comfort Comes First: The Life Q20 headphones' velvety soft foam ear pads, integrated in soft leather, give you flexible comfort while the headband's swivel joints find the ideal position for your head shape. Alongside the ANC, there are a range of other features designed to enhance your listening experience. With their custom 40mm dynamic drivers and ability to cover frequencies up to 40Hz, the Soundcore Life Q20s are built to handle hi-res audio. Anker has also included its exclusive BassUp technology, which – if you select it – analyses the profile of your music in real time and then automatically increases the low-end frequencies by up to 43%. As for their wireless capabilities, Anker's cans pair with your device via Bluetooth 5. In our test, we found that they maintained an uninterrupted signal for around 15 metres, which should cover pretty much every area of your home. We even noticed the hiss in a quiet room; it isn't unpleasant (think faint white noise), but it’s a typical byproduct of less-effective ANC.Something strange that we noticed in this scenario, however, is that the quiet room noise seems to get louder when we turn the ANC on. The highs are crisp without tinny tones, the lows are deep without rattling the 40mm drivers (I'd love a set like this with 50mm drivers), just a very clean, direct, simple, uncomplicated sound quality that rivals the AT 500's I have and is absolutely on-par with the Sonys.In Q20 they improved the headband suitable for smaller heads since the original Anker SoundCore Life 2 had large headband making it feel loose for people with smaller heads. Wow. I am rarely this blown away by consumer-grade peripherals, but I feel very compelled to write a glowing review of these headphones. En mi uso de audifonos tengo algunos en gama y costos similares, como son los JBL LIVE 500, Audio-technica ar3bt, Urbanista Seattle....

Obwohl ich meine Geräte nicht grob behandle (egal wie wenig sie kosten mögen), muss ich sagen, dass diese überhaupt nicht schwach wirken. Ich habe einen milden Belastungstest gemacht, indem ich beide Ohrmuscheln so weit auseinander gezogen habe, wie ich mich wohl fühlte, und konnte etwa 10 Zoll Breite erreichen. Ich glaube nicht, dass jemand einen Kopf hat, der so breit ist, aber wenn Sie das tun, werden diese definitiv passen. Die Verarbeitungsqualität fühlt sich großartig an, und ich habe das Gefühl, dass diese definitiv eine Weile halten werden (und ich werde diese Bewertung aktualisieren, wenn sich das ändert, haha). Eigenlijk ontbrak de Q20 in de reeks van de Q10, Q30, Q35 en de Q45 die ik al heb. Ik heb dus ruime ervaring met (Anker) Soundcore. Soundcore koptelefoons zijn van absoluut hoge kwaliteit. Het enige minpuntje ervaarde ik met de Q10 die vervangen wordt door de Q20 dat na behoorlijk intensief gebruik het leer van de oorschelpen losscheuren en bij warm weer de oorschelpen wat kunnen plakken als je ze langdurig ophebt (dik 2 uur), maar wat een mooi geluid! Even after trying the Sony XM4s and Base QCs, those headphones are obviously more refined in terms of sound, but the step up isn’t as big as you would think, I’m able to hear parts of my music that I previously wasn’t aware existed. I like the idea that if they get lost or stolen, they're easily replaceable. I love how well they fit (with a caveat, below), and they look great. MOST of all, holy cow do they sound great!Frequent travelers will like the fact that the headphones have rotatable ear cups and can fold up for storage and travel. However, there’s no hard case included but there’s a pouch in the box if you don’t want to scratch them up in your bag.

Over Ear – Foldable design with ergonomic headband, memory foam earcups, multi-point rotation, travel case What it means that you can use your work laptop to watch the movie at the same time you will connect to your phone so that you don’t miss our any work notification, all with a single headset Q20+.UPDATE January 2023: After using these headphones for a reasonable amount of time, I'm adding the 5th star. The earphone cushions did "break in," which I'm not crazy about (if it breaks in, it will break out), but they did become more comfortable. Ordinary movement is sufficient to avoid the urge to move the head phones. On a 3 hour flight, they're perfectly fine. When they are new, the cushions are a bit stiff and I should have realized that, because my AT's needed their cushions replaced after umpteen years. Battery life/charge time. These came 80% charged and only took a few mins to get to full 100%, so I imagine charging from a lower % will not take long. But the battery appears to be really good. I'm assuming that's provided you keep the volume low (which you don't NEED to have things really high with these, they're that good). I don't usually have or need volume high on most things, so I expect my battery to last for some time. Time will tell with this one (as I only just got these yesterday), so I may update my review in a few months with an edit. Which has a microphone built into the cord, so you can use the headphone/microphone through an auxiliary cable. I was trying to use them with my XBOX where I cannot use Bluetooth. I thought others might find this helpful! HI-Res Audio: Balanced mid-range tones, crystal-clear highs, and our exclusive BassUp technology with 40 mm audio drivers for deep, intense Hi-Res sound reproduction. Even frequencies of up to 40 kHz are covered.

Decent range from connected device. I can happily walk around the house and at work without loosing signal. Dual-Connections: Connect to two devices simultaneously with Bluetooth 5.0 and instantly switch between them. Whether you're working on your laptop, or need to take a phone call, audio will automatically play from the device you need to hear from. VERY soft padding. As a GLASSES WEARER this is ESSENTIAL for my comfort. I feel like I have the softest pillows surrounding my ears!

CONCLUSION, recomendados!!!! definitivamente Anker es una marca que lo viene hacieno bien ultimamente.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment