276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rubberfashion Latex Butt Plug - Anal Plug - Inflatable Anal Plug with Pump for Women and Men 11.5 x 4.5 cm Black 0.4mm Without Solid core

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Once I'd browsed my options on Lovehoney, I decided to go with the most “standard” size, which was 4. I also couldn’t shake the image of it exploding inside of me… maybe because of my roommate's comment. I let the IBP sit in there for a few moments before inflating—I wanted to be at my most comfortable before pumping up this bad boy. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

Definitely pleasurable, but it's such a foreign feeling to have something expand outward while pushing up against your inner walls. The easy squeeze bulb and detachable hose make it really easy to use, and this wicked probe will stay inflated even after the hose is detached. With each big pump I'd let out an "ohhh" accompanied by a big breath, until eventually, I ejaculated. The sensation of having the depth of your inner walls stretched is like no other, and can lead to intense orgasms. The warranty does not cover accidental damage (eg rips, tears, holes) however this may occur, and is not transferable to any other person or purchase.

With many different pump settings to choose from, each pump of an inflatable butt plug will magnify your sexual orgasm as it expands. All products are shipped in 100% discreet packaging and will arrive in a brown box with absolutely no indication as to the contents whatsoever! Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. A black rubber butt plug that is 4 inches in length but with the help of the handheld pump will increase in length and girth.

The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. Especially if you're with a partner, you don't want have to deal with any mess, so take extra precaution prior to experimenting with the IBP.With many different pump settings to choose from, each pump of an inflatable butt plug will magnify your sexual orgasm as it expands - increasing in size inside of you. Made from a beautifully smooth silicone that feels phenomenal against the skin as it eases inside you, you'll be whimpering in pleasure from start to finish. I sure as hell made it work, but between the vibrations, pumping, and then deflating, it would be a lot easier if someone else was controlling the inflation. I take daily fiber pills to make sure everything looks good down there, but the IBP gets up and in you. Once you have had your fill of being stretched and filled you can simply release the air by using the special valve on the pump and the butt plug will deflate, and this sensational inflatable butt plug can of course be used by both sexes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment