276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Stranger Things Fleece Blanket - Hellfire Club Design - Bed Throw Super Soft Blanket - 100% Polyester - 100 x 150cm

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Our Family Company Our Company Is Small And Family Run We Take Great Pride In Our Products We Know That Our Wonderful Customers Are The Reason We Are In Business We Offer Excellent Quality Non Toxic Products With Our Coordinating Stranger Things Accessories We Provide A Wide Assortment Of Unique Boys And Girls Bed And Bath Products So You Can Bring Fun And Happiness To Your Home Shop The Stranger Things Collection Complete Your Bedroom With Our Other Very Fashionable Netflix Stranger Things Products Coordinating Bedding Bath And Beach Accessories Available Sold Separately This hoodie blanket is not only practical, but also stylish. Hoodie blanket with sleeves and hood made of fleece. Ideal for women, men and teenagers

Stranger Things Clothes | Stranger Things T-Shirts, Tops Stranger Things Clothes | Stranger Things T-Shirts, Tops

If you don’t know the classic phrase, there’s a meme about people saying “Not Today, Satan” when something feels like it’s going to go wrong in their life and they find a way to counteract it so it doesn’t happen. And yes, I agree, this “Not Today, Vecna” shirt is the perfect Stranger Things-adjacent item for that, because I am laughing my butt off. I mean, you knew it was coming. Funko Pop figures are everywhere, but I think some of the coolest have been the Stranger Things ones. Get yourself a figurine of Eleven, one of the most badass characters, eating her Eggos - or Steve, serving up scoops of ice cream at Scoops Ahoy. Or, you can even get Max with her walkman from that Vecna scene. From each season, there is one to love. This bedspread is ideal for birthdays, Christmas or special occasions and will be a hit for any fan of the popular series This cuddly blanket is officially licensed Stranger Things fan item, suitable for all Stranger Things fansSTRANGER THINGS UPSIDE DOWN DESIGN: This fantastic Stranger Things duvet cover is perfect for any fans of the popular Netflix show. Part of the official Stranger Things range, the design features the original gang on their bikes with the evil upside down looming! Stranger Things Gifts - Looking for Stranger Things gifts for a fan in your life? This fleece hoodie blanket makes a great gift for a loved one at Christmas, for birthdays or as a special treat I can already imagine myself saying that straight to Vecna’s face – before I got folded up like Chrissy in that first episode of Season 4…Oof, too soon? Upgrade your comfort, these super-soft fleece blankets are perfect for snuggling up on the sofa, using as a bed throw or make great travel blankets

Stranger Things Fleece Blanket - Vecna v Eleven Design - Bed

Flannel Blanket: The material of the blanket is flannel, which is a soft, light-weight, skin-friendly material. It can give you a better experience and better warmth.

Theme Patterns: The blanket is printed with popular TV series theme pattern, providing you with a soft and comfortable experience while also serving as a great decorative piece. These bed throws are made from high-quality fleece (100% Polyester), 150cm length x 130cm width, see images for full details MACHINE WASH】Machine wash on gentle cycle with cold water,tumble dry at very low temperature, holds several machine wash and dry beautifully. You know, when I think of the holidays, I think of cute little stuffed animals like reindeer, or a snowman or elves – but nope, we’re going full horror and I am saying you should get this custom-made Demogorgon plush if you’re a fan of Stranger Things. Why? To fuel your own nightmares.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment