276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DROP + Redsuns GMK Red Samurai Keycap Set for 65% Keyboards - Compatible with Cherry MX Switches and Clones (65% 75-Key Kit)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

SEE RED WITH EVERY KEYSTROKE: Strap on some armor, unsheath your katana, and get ready to defend your desktop: GMK Red Samurai is back with reinforcements for your battlestation. The thicker plastic composition and deliberate design choice make these opaque keycaps with only the golden keycaps allowing the slightest of light through in a few spots. The base kit consists of a very respectable 153 keycaps that will cater to most keyboard form factors today, including those with split space bars and different associated modifier sizes. The legends here are also doubleshot injected to where they will only wear out with the rest of the keycap composition, thus making for highly durable keycaps. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.

com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. In the custom layout I'm building, Super and Hyper are mapped to GUI and Menu, and Fn is activating a QMK layer. Naomasa had a reputation for charging into battle with vivid red armor to intimidate his enemies, and this set follows suit. Aside from a replacement Esc and Enter key, the base kit lacks the golden keycaps, and not having a single yellow space bar in the kit was disappointing.

We're obviously very disappointed to hear this news and GMK has assured us that they are doing everything that they can to "catch up" on their schedule. How do the layouts for other languages or countries look like, compared to the English (USA) common layout? Quote from: malsyned on Thu, 15 October 2020, 19:31:21 OK, I got a response to my question on Drop's forums about when the Red Samurai set will ship, and it contradicts the "November 2020" estimate in the OP edit.

Custom keycap sets are likely how many in the enthusiast keyboard community first heard of Drop, with several collaborations that have been wildly successful. Unfortunately, this will be the case with other keyboards too, making it something else to be aware of. In this case, the founding father of the Samurai code gets paid tribute with two colorways: the Red and Blue Samurai sets, of which the latter offers more options as seen above. Instead, there is a whole separate add-on for the space bar kit in this color, which adds positively to the aesthetics and negatively to your budget. I am one of those waiting patiently for my own purchased GMK keycap set to arrive, so this happens to be my first GMK experience.If we have reason to believe you are operating your account from a sanctioned location, such as any of the places listed above, or are otherwise in violation of any economic sanction or trade restriction, we may suspend or terminate your use of our Services. The video and photos above are just a reference to show how the Drop + RedSuns GMK Blue Samurai keycap set fares with keyboards with back and side lighting. As with the Red Samurai set before, the RedSuns Blue Samurai keycap design takes inspiration from General Ii Naomasa from the Sengoku Japanese era.

There is a bonus third reason why I went with the Drop ALT, although I could have probably gone with pretty much any other mechanical keyboard to date. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Quote from: malsyned on Thu, 25 June 2020, 15:55:17 I want to do as faithful a mock-up of the design I'm doing around the Red Samurai, do you have RGB values or some other precise specification for the red, yellow, and grey you've used?You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Personalized advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. Finally, Etsy members should be aware that third-party payment processors, such as PayPal, may independently monitor transactions for sanctions compliance and may block transactions as part of their own compliance programs. It is on the sides that we get more useful information regarding the manufacturer, but the other side warning about the contents being choking hazards for age groups does not help dissuade from the plastic toy comparisons.

For example, Etsy prohibits members from using their accounts while in certain geographic locations. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy. Change country: -Select- Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Republic Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Brazil British Virgin Islands Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Islands Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Cook Islands Costa Rica Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) Democratic Republic of the Congo Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) Fiji Finland France Gabon Republic Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guam Guatemala Guernsey Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iraq Ireland Italy Jamaica Japan Jersey Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Republic of Croatia Republic of the Congo Romania Rwanda Saint Helena Saint Kitts-Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines San Marino Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Korea Spain Sri Lanka Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City State Vietnam Virgin Islands (U. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.

With Drop making many sets available for immediate purchase without long lead times, now is as good a time as any to find out if that's still the case! I myself adore PBT plastic, albeit mostly because there are very few good-quality ABS keycap sets out there.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment