276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A'PIEU JUICY-PANG WATER BLUSHER - Moisturizing finish - Easy blending blusher - Natural look - K-beauty (Guava - PK03)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. It comes in a easy to use liquid formula which blends in quickly and easily, leaving you with a flawless radiant finish. With just one layer it looks so nice and natural - it's easy to blend it - but if you look for more "dramatic" effect it's very easy to build the colour up with multiple layers.

Beauty of Joseon Glow Serum is a honey-like serum enriched with 60% of propolis extract and 2% of Niacinamide to fight acne and reduce pores for glowing, radiant honey skin. Protects wounded or troubled area from getting worse and maintains humidity of skin for faster recovery.

g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging .

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

I layered them about five times just to have something, and believe me, it looks very natural))) Maybe I need to apply them like Marfushenka from the fairy tale - draw circles on the cheeks and definitely not blend them out, the brush seems to be designed for that. in fact, a small portion of this liquid blush creates a fresh look, adding something special to your makeup routine. Each colour layers to create a richer colour and blends out to a sheer tint, making it ideal for providing a natural, dewy flush to the cheeks.

The A'PIEU Juicy Pang Water Blusher is a highly pigmented liquid blush with a watery texture and soft-blending formula. I would recommend it for a more natural look, and could be worn without foundation, but it works fine over foundation for me. We advise you to select "Signature Required" if there is no where safe to leave a parcel or if the weather will cause damage to parcels left outdoors. If no one is available to collect the parcel, the courier might leave the parcel at the address only if it is deemed safe to do so, otherwise you are responsible for picking up the parcel at a location given to you. This liquid blush is perfect for a juicy, natural glow that comes in a wide variety of yummy colors.If nobody is on premise to accept the freight, the freight will be allocated to the nearest Post office for collection.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment