276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Toilet Rolls Nicky 3 Ply White - 10 Packs of 4 rolls (40 toilet rolls in total)

£11.995£23.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

It occurred to me that the scent is also a bit like one of the Kenzo Flower variants - was wearing Essentielle today, and that was in the same vein, though much stronger, obviously. It's good to meet another Nicky user and to find that the product fits the bill in terms of those key criteria of thickness and softness. No, that was sharper on account of its carnation note, so I will stick with my Snow Rose comparison, sketchy as it may be.They mention that its the best for quality and value, delivered to your door and that its strong and soft. I believe that they impregnated the tissue itself then (whereas these days it's the cardboard inner that's perfumed to avoid irritating sensitive skin), and I could be misremembering this, but I think that it was actual powder that was used in the process and was combined with the paper. However, this isn't always the case, so it's worth doing some calculations to figure out which pack size offers the best value for money. Ooh look, I mentioned them in that interview with Birgit of Olfactoria Travels I referenced in my last post, and back then I see it was only two rolls, which tells you everything you need to know about rising anxiety levels in a global pandemic. Don't know what their quality is like but I use more sheets if the paper is thinner (sorry if that's too much information), so it doesn't necessarily work out cheaper.

Yes, it does seem a big outlay for toilet rolls but it makes a great deal if you can share the deal with family or friends and split the cost. As you can see, it’s a topic everyone has something to contribute :) I enjoyed your puns and editorials on the versions of your previously roll of choice. Getting something totally free is likely to get a true MoneySaver's heart pumping faster than any cardio workout ever could. You know, the soft, thinnish style of paper with a slightly raised line top and bottom like a margin.

Arguably, getting something for totally free will get a true MoneySaver's heart pumping faster than any cardio workout ever could. You can always view the leaflet from 29-01-2024 until 04-02-2024 to find promotions and offers at Farmfoods. You had to wear wellington boots and a mac, and the workers came out at the end of the day looking like drowned rats. Barclays will shut at least another 77 bank branches throughout 2024 and 2025 after announcing 20 more closures.

Below we list the branches disappearing and what the alternatives are if you still want face-to-face banking. I see that the brand Nicky belongs to the Sofidel Group, headquartered just outside Lucca, Italy, but with 17 plants in 12 countries worldwide, including two in the USA (Ohio and Oklahoma), so I have no idea where my 18 roll packet was made. But on the softness front it is definitely comparable to the texture of Andrex Classic Clean, if you know it - with marks a Spirograph might have made, hehe. In this case, you can rest assured that you will be getting the best deals on Nicky toilet rolls at Farmfoods.

Before moving on to the nub of the story, I will briefly mention Farmfoods' three for a quid offers on biscuits, including Fox's, a similar one on chick peas, and the delicious Mackie's honeycomb chocolate for something like 79p, not forgetting the staggeringly good offers on 48 eggs, should you ever need that quantity. Geographical advisory: this post concerns a particular version of a paper product destined for the smallest room in the house, which may not be available outside the UK. I used to get Charmin, which is really good, but recently tried Asda Shades, and found that equally as good. Hearst UK is the trading name of the National Magazine Company Ltd, 30 Panton Street, Leicester Square, London, SW1Y 4AJ.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment