276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Procaffeinating: Coffee Lovers Dictionary Definition Lined Notebook, Journal, Funny, Meme, Novelty Gift. Office Humour, Student. (100 pages. 6 x 9")

£3.065£6.13Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Science may never come up with a better office communication system than the coffee break.” – Earl Wilson There’s nothing like a hot cup of coffee in the morning to get your day off to a good start. What best way to celebrate the love of coffee than with a few clever and funny morning coffee quotes! We believe that every coffee lover can find a quote they love. So we compiled some of our favorites. These clever, beautiful, and funny coffee quotes will surely enhance your coffee experience. Whether you are preparing for the challenges ahead, taking a break from work, or simply relaxing by the window with a good book at hand, coffee can make everything feel just right. Air adalah elemen paling penting dalam hidup ini. Karena tanpa air, kamu tidak akan bisa menyeduh kopi. Coffeeology: Espresso yourself. So many blends, so little time. Take life one sip at a time, and stay grounded. Better latte than never. Take time to smell the cover.” – Anonymous He was my cream, and I was his coffee – And when you poured us together, it was something.” – Josephine Baker

This quote could not be more accurate. Firstly, good communication can keep your brain running for hours with the time wisping away, but coffee actually does stimulate your brain making it hard to sleep. Caffeine and conversation—the classic destroyer of a good night’s sleep! 2. “I never drink coffee at lunch. I find it keeps me awake for the afternoon” – Ronald ReganApakah kamu tipe orang yang suka pilih-pilih dalam mengonsumsi kafein? Harus Arabica? Harus Robusta? Atau harus dengan cara tertentu? Kalau bukan sesuai pilihanmu, kamu tak akan mau mengonsumsinya karena terasa tak enak. Namun, kalau disuruh memilih tidak minum sama sekali atau berpasrah dengan kopi yang tak enak, kamu akan memilih mana? 5. Paling Cocok In this form above, it’s either a verb (v.) or an adjective (adj.), but it’s definitely not a noun (n.). Coffee is a way of looting time that should by rights belong to your older self.” – Terry Pratchett, Thud! There are three intolerable things in life – cold coffee, lukewarm champagne, and overexcited women…” – Orson Welles

Why, yes, I could start my day without coffee. But I like being able to remember things like how to say words and put on pants.” – Nanea Hoffman Coffee can be either a shot of energy or a warm hug depending on the situation, which is why so many people love it. It’s a drink that’s easy to enjoy and can lift your spirits up with every cup. The sheer variety of coffee brews, blends, and flavors also guarantees that there’s a cup for every kind of person. Despite what many people think, coffee is actually a very healthy drink. It has plenty of antioxidants that can protect your body from harmful free radicals and helps keep you in good shape thanks to its many essential nutrients . The morning cup of coffee has an exhilaration about it which the cheering influence of the afternoon or evening cup of tea cannot be expected to reproduce.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr. Coffee is a drink that’s loved by several Americans, but did you know that it started as an act of rebellion?

I get energy from meditation practice and from eating healthy fresh food, only one cup of espresso in the morning, and not drinking too much.” – Richard Simmons The taste of coffee can range from a dark, bitter yet rich and aromatic flavor to a light, mellow taste with a creamy tone. It can be enjoyed warm or iced and it pairs well with pretty much everything. A new, and popular, word for coffee lovers: Procaffeinating. Hey, the word does show as a suggestion as you type in some mobile phones, so the word might be catching on. Use as a verb.

Good coffee definitely makes people happier, so this quote is absolutely spot on. SPOT ON. 13. “If someone tries to tell you not to have that third cup of coffee…you slap them. You don’t need that kind of negativity in your life.” -Anonymous Coffee is the common man’s gold, and like gold, it brings to every person the feeling of luxury and nobility.” – Sheik-Abd-al-Kadir

10 Keto Bulletproof Coffee Recipes

I wake up some mornings and sit and have my coffee and look out at my beautiful garden, and I go, ’Remember how good this is. Because you can lose it.’” – Jim Carrey A 41-inch bust and a lot of perseverance will get you more than a cup of coffee – a lot more.” – Jayne Mansfield Too much coffee. Too much coffee and Gatorade. It’s a hell of a mix. If you’re ever tired in the morning, just try that mix, and tell me what you think.” – Kevin Garnett I believe humans get a lot done, not because we’re smart, but because we have thumbs so we can make coffee.” – Flash Rosenberg Do you know how helpless you feel if you have a full cup of coffee in your hand and you start to sneeze?” – Jean Kerr

No matter what historians claimed, BC really stood for “Before Coffee.” – Cherise Sinclair , Master of the Mountain To espresso or to latte, that is the question…whether ’tis tastier on the palate to choose white mocha over plain…or to take a cup to go. Or a mug to stay, or extra cream, or have nothing, and by opposing the endless choice, end one’s heartache…”- Jasper Fforde

How to Make Bulletproof Coffee in 3 Steps

The voodoo priest and all his powders were nothing compared to espresso, cappuccino, and mocha, which are stronger than all the religions of the world combined, and perhaps stronger than the human soul itself.” – Mark Helprin Excuse me while I kiss the chai.” – This Jimi Hendrix song is often misheard as “excuse me while I kiss this guy” – but what if it was about coffee instead? Coffee has since become a staple drink in American culture. Everyone from the frontiersmen of the West to the soldiers of World War II had their regular cups-of-joe in the morning, and that culture persisted until this very day. Coffee?” Santangelo calls down to us. We both look up. He,Ben, and Raffy are hanging over the side. “Is it espresso?” Anson Choi asks behind us. “Freshly percolated,” Ben answers. “You should see the gadgets they have up here.” Anson Choi aims a begging look at Griggs. “You want to sell out over a coffee?” Griggs asks him with disgust. “They’ve got muffins as well,” I tell them. “Double chocolate chip. His mum made them.” Griggs gets up and holds out a hand to me. “Truce.” – Melina Marchetta

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment