276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Armani ACQUA DI GIO ABSOLU EDP 75ml

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Acqua di Gio Absolu to orientalno-przyprawowy słodziak sygnowany marką Armani. Zapach zupełnie różny od pozostałych wypustów serii. Acqua Di Gio Absolu otrzymałem w prezencie. TŻ długo studiowała nuty zapachowe, pytając mnie czy taki zestaw jest ok. I na papierze jest ok. Absolu really has that ambery sort of smell throughout, I know the labdanum is playing a big part of that, but I wonder if one of the wood notes is amber wood? I haven’t seen it listed, but I do think so. It is a harsher aroma versus the more naturalistic amber notes out there.

Overall, do I like Acqua di Gio Absolu? Yes, I do. I get the similarities with something like Invictus Aqua, but it’s so much better than that, and doesn’t have the same level of synthetic smelling ingredients. I Anyway, AdG Absolu, opens with the citrus notes, some pear/apple, wood, sea water, and tonka bean. It’s a very fresh aquatic, but is grounded with the woody notes, and doesn’t get too far into just being a citrus water fragrance; like so many others. Ultimately, what I get with AdG Absolu is a citrusy marine cologne with a woody base that is covered in amber resin. Then tonka bean and light spices peppered in. Projection wise, the sillage starts out fairly powerful, but settles down into something that is more moderate but steady. You won’t need more than a few sprays for this stuff to do its magic. For an (semi) aquatic kind of cologne, it does have great power versus many others of this ilk. It’s closest comparisons are that Invictus, Profondo, the original AdG, and I guess Absolu Instinct (but I haven’t tried that out).Znane z wersji podstawowej czy też Profondo odświeżające akcenty wodne, w Absolu zastąpiono słodkim landrynkowym ulepkiem, wzbogaconym nieco przez dochodzące po pewnym czasie go głosu akordy drzewne, korzenne oraz lekko ambrowe. Jeśli chodzi o Absolu... hmm testowałem go na skórze tak jak robie to zawsze i powiem że tak skomponowanych perfum to chyba jeszcze nie miałem okazji wąchać. It’s mostly at the beginning that they smell alike and this Armani fragrance is much better in my opinion. Aqua can have this stinky dry down of the sea notes, but the Armani doesn’t.

Phần cổ tay được xịt nước hoa thường có nhiều tác động như lúc rửa tay, đeo vòng, đồng hồ, do đó để đảm bảo mùi hương được duy trì, bạn nên sử dụng nước hoa ở cổ tay ở tần suất nhiều hơn lúc cần thiết. Upon the opening smell, Absolu immediately smells familiar to me, and has quite a bit of overlap with Invictus Aqua. Namely, the share the woody notes, marine aspects, and grapefruit. Po ok 2-3 godzinach zaczyna byc wyczuwalny amboxan nuty balsamiczne i slodkosc szalwii no i jakby delikatne kadzidlo (ogolnie na skórze taka stonowana słodkość towarzyszy tym perfumom przez cały czas). Choć zapach zbiera pozytywne opinie otoczenia, brak mi w nim samczego zadzioru… ale w końcu to acqua o przeznaczeniu odświeżającym. However, I’d would rather wear almost any other of the Acqua di Gio line (outside of Profondo Lights). Profumo, EDT, and Profondo are all better. As such, I don’t have a need to grab a full bottle.

International delivery

Jeszcze przed pierszym psiknieciem powachałem dozownik i mysle sobie hmmm troche jak versace eros moze? czuc delikatnie miete, słodkość ale ogolnie takie nijakie...

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment