276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lavazza A Modo Mio Idola Espresso Coffee Machine, Grey

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Nescafè®, Dolce Gusto® and Melody I are third party trademarks with no connection with Luigi Lavazza S. This was while Cynthia and her husband were working from home which meant it got plenty of use with regular (and much needed! I did notice a little splatter while filtering but fortunately, this wasn’t the case for my following cups. So when it comes to replacing the reservoir, you’ll either need to move the coffee maker forward or reattach it blind.

There’s no need to think about the ratio of beans to water, no grinding or tamping and no coffee grounds to clean up afterwards. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. We also liked that it has a simple design with clear indicators for when the coffee machine was heating up or ready to pour. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . But what really sets it part from rival brands is the quality of the pods: Lavazza’s coffee is noticeably tastier than many other pods on the market.In any case, for the useful features and convenience alone, I would much rather spend the extra money on this Idola coffee machine.

Its controls are symbol-based, so we found ourselves constantly referring back to the manual to make sure we were pressing the right controls.

Don't bother looking but if you do you may find a small amount of a limited choice on the bottom shelf of a leading supermarket. After inserting my capsule, I opted for the short option, and within 30 seconds, had a smooth-tasting espresso. She’s particularly interested in environmentally conscious brands and products that save people time and money.

Lavazza’s range offers a good-tasting selection of flavours and styles (including a decaffeinated option) and the capsules themselves contain more coffee than some rivals for a fuller flavour, but the choice is undeniably limited. And since the removable parts are all dishwasher safe, you wont need to spend time cleaning after enjoying a relaxing coffee. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Whether it is Espresso lungo or ristretto, caffè lungo, your coffee will be ready in about 35 seconds.A. Caffè Borbone Srl is an independent producer not connected to the Societè des Produits Nestlè ® S. She covers everything from kitchen appliances to smart home devices, from floor care to personal care to air care technology. The Lavazza Idola Capsule coffee machine may not be the smallest (or cheapest) of the Lavazza coffee machine range, but it’s certainly more versatile. Do not drink the descaling solution and liquids that have run through the machine until the cycle is complete.

But with the wealth of speciality milk frothers on the market, this feels more like an opportunity than an omission. Not to mention, the Free Dose Beverage button that poured hot water is great for Americano drinkers and for flushing out the machine when cleaning. To complete the descaling process, use a non-toxic and/or non-harmful type of descaling product for coffee machines, commonly available on the market. Sign up to our newsletter for style and decor inspiration, house makeovers, project advice and more. Characterised by its chic and modern design, this coffee machine is made with high quality materials.In our full length Lavazza Idola review, we gave it a whopping five stars, lauding its Italian flair, minimal noise emission and elegant, light-touch controls. When she’s not spending time surfing online for decor inspiration to revamp her 1930s home, she is busy reviewing some pretty awesome home appliances. I can't compare but all I can say is that the various different capsules that we've tried have been very impressive - particularly the Rosso, Delizioso and Passionale. While only 145mm wide, it’s 380mm deep, which means that it may well stand out beyond many of the other appliances on an average kitchen counter. p>

Featuring an interactive user interface with light and sound response, as well as a machine ready time of 28 seconds, this coffee machine is the perfect modern kitchen gadget to treat your family and friends to coffeehouse standard coffee.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment