276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ruko F11 GIM2 Drones with Camera 4k Professional, 9800ft HD Video Transmission, 3-Axis Gimbal (2-Axis + EIS Anti-shake) Quadcopter with 2 Batteries, Brushless Motor Level 6 Wind Resistance GPS drone

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When using the drone outdoors, the attitude mode cannot be switched after the drone searches for a GPS signal There’s no charger included, but any 5V 2A portable or wall charger will do. For any RC enthusiasts these are 3 cell 11.1V 3S LiPo batteries with 2500mAh capacity, but you’re limited to charging them very slowly with the included USB cable via their integrated USB-C port at around 0.5A, which will take approximately 4 hours for a full charge. The drone’s brushless motors help it achieve its respectable battery life and although it’s still quite noisy if you’re near to it I’ve heard far louder drones. Conclusions

Drone F11gim2 - Ruko Support for Drone F11gim2 - Ruko

I tested the drone in various conditions and it couldn’t be any easier to fly. I didn’t fly it in very windy conditions but I still felt confident controlling it in a stiff breeze which is one advantage of a slightly heavier drone like this. If you let it hover without touching the controls it’s not completely steady but it’s a lot better than I was expecting. Fly for longer periods of time without having to worry about a shorter flying duration. The Ruko F11 Gim 2 is a terrific way to battle boredom and be healthy at the same time, whether you’re searching for the perfect pastime or something to take your mind off problems. The controller display shows most of the same information as the app. But you also see the remote control signal strength, the speed mode and a larger display of the drone’s battery level. Some Android phones may pop up the WiFi connection setting after connecting to WiFi, please keep the WiFi connected, allow local network permission, turn off VPN, otherwise, the image transmission will be failed. The drone ships with the controller, two batteries, a set of spare propellers and screws, and two charging cables. You’ll need to provide your own USB power supply.To be transparent, I didn't expect the Ruko F11 GIM2 to be able to capture stunning videos and photos. With its 2.5-axis design (2-axis mechanical gimbal plus EIS anti-shake) and supposed 4K max resolution, footage from the F11 GIM2 should look okay, yet I expected a similar experience to the Potensic Atom SE, which also has a 4K camera but looks only so so.

Ruko F11 GIM2 Drones with Camera 4k Professional, 9800ft HD

Both batteries arrived with around 50% charge, so you’ll need to charge them completely before your first flight. Inside the battery – a 3S 11.1V 2500mAh LiPo battery I actually found this forum due to the issue outlined. I also experienced these issues with my Ruko F11 GIM2. I’d recommend setting your return altitude based on your surroundings. You don’t want it having to ascend to its maximum 120m if the battery is low if it doesn’t need to. Where I fly 50-80m is plenty. If you’re looking for one of the greatest inexpensive drones, you’ve come to the correct spot. Ruko is a well-known drone manufacturer that provides high-quality goods at reasonable costs. They have one of the finest price-to-quality ratios in this price range, making them one of the top drone brands. There are two batteries and Ruko quotes 28 minutes flying time for each battery, so as long as you’re prepared you should still have plenty of flight time.Ruko claims the drone has a range of almost 3km which is very impressive. Another advantage of a slightly larger drone like this is it’s easier to see further away. On a clear day I could just about spot it 130m from me. So I can’t confirm whether it can achieve even close to its maximum range under our local flight restrictions in the UK, where the drone has to be visible at all times. But in all my test flights I never lost communication between the controller and drone, and the live video feed to my phone worked very well. You don’t have to use your smartphone to fly the drone but you’ll get lots more information on your drone and its flight, access to all the automated flight modes and most importantly the live video feed from the drone’s camera.

Ruko User Manual - Ruko

When the remote control lost connection with the drone for about 5 seconds, the drone will start to return home automatically. F11GIM2 is not recommended to fly in attitude mode, as the inability to fly at a fixed point will make it difficult to operate the drone)It is recommended to charge and discharge once a month, maintain 50-60% of the electricity, and the battery should be stored in a cool environment and avoid high temperature exposure.Never charge the battery immediately after it is used, wait until it cools down to home temperature. I wish it had is obstacle avoidance, which keeps the drone from running into things as it flies or tries to land. This is why the drone is tagged for adults who can be a bit more careful and not run into trees or other things.

Ruko Support - Ruko

A long press of the power button on top of the battery turns the drone on with a confirmation beep. 4 LEDs light up to show the battery level. This works on the battery when it’s not attached to the drone too but you shouldn’t turn the battery on before inserting it into the drone.The camera gimbal has a protective cover you’ll need to remember to remove. It’s latched at the bottom and you need to remove it carefully to avoid any damage to the fragile looking gimbal.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment