276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Christmas in the Little Irish Village: A page-turning Christmas romance to fall in love with

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Thirty-four-year-old Shannon is heartbroken following an unexpected break up. Seasonal joy is the last thing on her mind, as she wonders if she’ll ever find the kind of long-lasting love she’s always dreamed of. Even the comforting distractions of her big Irish family can’t cheer her up. Then things get even worse when Shannon slips over on the ice and finds herself red-faced in the arms of a gorgeous American man… An American guy,an Irish gal snowed in together with an elderly neighbor it looks like love may be a blooming in this charming rom-com. When secrets are revealed though it just may send that fledgling romance south . This book is just lovely, so entertaining. The humor is great and had me laughing out loud. So heart-warming and charming, so looking forward to the next in this series.

Christmas in the Little Irish Village - Goodreads Christmas in the Little Irish Village - Goodreads

Shannon the MC is an absolutely likeable and loveable woman and James the new man to the village is magnetic and dreamy. I'm so glad there's a sequel! Because the ending had me wanting more, a perfect cliffhanger ending for a sequel.

Such a wonderful Christmassy read. I sat and read it in one sitting… Fabulous.’ Goodreads reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This gorgeous festive romance is the perfect cosy read to snuggle up with this Christmas. Fans of Nicola May, Trisha Ashley and Debbie Macomber will love this wonderfully uplifting novel.

Christmas Miracle in the Little Irish Village (Paperback) A Christmas Miracle in the Little Irish Village (Paperback)

I love the beautiful Irish Christmas celebrations contained in this book. They provide a traditional accompaniment to this modern Christmas story. Vernal writes a truly beautiful and magical book, where you really feel you know the characters and you are in their little Irish village with them. I found myself reading with an Irish accent for all of the dialogue and had to laugh at the irony of Shannon making fun of James’s Boston accent. I loved most of the characters - even the crabby ones (let’s face it, all communities have them). AND Napoleon with his cattitude! I just love him!!! Will she leave Emerald Bay broken-hearted? Or will Imogen realise that home really is where the heart is?

Advance Praise

Imogen’s heart is full of hope at the thought of seeing her childhood sweetheart but on the way there she nearly has an accident on the winding, muddy country road. She arrives at Benmore House late and flustered, only to discover the builder working with her on the renovation project is none other than Ryan O’Malley – the class prankster who was forever pinging her bra strap at school.

Christmas in the Little Irish Village: A Christmas romance to

Thirty-two-year-old Imogen Kelly is meant to be living her best life in Dublin but the bright lights of the city aren’t making her truly happy. So she leaps at the chance to take on an interior design job at the big country manor at the edge of Emerald Bay . It also gives Imogen an excuse to return to the place where she spent an unforgettable summer with her first love, Lachlan Leslie , the heir to Benmore House. This book is such a Christmas treat, which will fill you up with love, happiness, cheer, delight and joy, as it warms your heart on a cold winter's day. If you love Christmas books set in Ireland, with a wonderful audiobook narrator who portrays a fantastic Irish accent, then this is the book for you!However when Shannon becomes aware that James is here to connect with elderly neighbour Maeve, her suspicions are aroused. Full five stars… good storyline, humour and feel-good factor. Look forward to the next in the series.’ Goodreads reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Christmas season, a quaint Irish village, a clean, second chance at romance trope, family reunions and an assortment of lovely characters made Christmas in the Little Irish Village a wonderful audiobook to listen to. It was wholesome, funny and a lovely book and I liked that the story's emphasis was more on reuniting and reconnecting with family and familial roots with a bit of romance added to complete the holiday season spirit of finding new love and new beginnings. Each chapter began with an Irish Christmas prayer/saying which were a lovely addition to the book. I did use the spoiler tag, but for some reason it still shows at the moment, so I put it yet a bit farther down Christmas in the Little Irish Village is the first book in a new series by Michelle Vernal. It features the Kelly Family of Emerald Bay in Ireland.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment