276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Uniden UBC-125XLT Handheld Scanner

£13.995£27.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Scanner's memory is used to store your frequencies which are usually arranged into Banks and Channels. A Bank consists of a group of Channels and you can program a frequency into a Channel. The idea is that you could fill a Bank with specific frequencies for a particular airshow and just scan the Channels in that Bank. You could use other Banks to store Display Teams and/or Common Display Frequencies (used at many airshows). This helps to organise all the frequencies that you want to store on the scanner. Note that all scanners work slightly differently and you should always consult the manual for your particular model. UBC125XLT, BC125AT/UBC126AT and Albrecht AE125H Scanners) Please Donate to my supported charity which I would The new Uniden UBC125XLT is a compact 500 channel handheld scanner, which covers 25-88MHz, 108-174MHz, 225 – 512MHz and 806 – 960MHz with 5/6.25/10/12.5KHz frequency steps. The Uniden Bearcat UBC125XLT is a very popular hand-held scanner for listening to airband transmissions and can be bought for a very reasonable price compared to other scanners. Only ARC125 supports the Radioreference.com* import option. Programming your new scanner was never this easy!

ARC125 is the only software that supports importing data from the popular Radioreference.com USA and UK database and is by far the best value for your money!ARC125 is by far the most popular programming software for the Uniden BC125AT/UBC125XLT/UBC126AT/AE125H scanners, it is also the most user friendly software available for your Uniden scanner developed by the scanner software world market leader!

When using a scanner you can either use the 'Search' mode where it searches through a range of frequencies until it stops when it finds a transmission for you to listen to, or use the 'Scan' mode where you store specific frequencies into the scanner and it will just scan through these frequencies until it finds a transmission.

Comments

A scanner usually lets you set either AM (Amplitude Modulation) or FM (Frequency Modulation). The scanner may also have NFM (Narrow FM) and WFM (Wide FM) but for listening to aircraft transmissions you should only use the AM mode.

Programming software for this scanner is also available, please see our product code PRG-ARC75 or see the accessories tab. The Step size will depend on the scanner and some can scan through a list of frequencies using the following steps:- 5, 6.25, 8.33, 10, 12.5, 15, 20, 25, 50, 100kHz. Using the correct Step size will mean that you don't miss any frequencies. Recently the spacing between airband frequencies has been reduced from 25KHz spacing to 8.33KHz spacing so as to increase the number of frequencies available. Therefore your airband scanner should have a step size of 8.33KHz.

Current Release - V3.6.0.0 - 01 August 2023

under load and can therefore be considered to be accurate. Speak Mode - Voice Output For Blind / Visually

But in reality this equates to several days use of the radio using it for about 2 to 3 hours of light use a day. If I were taking it to my local airport or an airshow I would take a couple of sets of charged batteries with me just in case I run out. The UBC125XLT has a good-sized screen and a keypad as well as many different features such as 'Close Call' which will detect nearby signals.The box includes a UBC75XLT scanner, antenna with BNC connector, belt clip, USB cable, hand strap, and owner's instructions manual NEW - Uniden UBC125XLT is a compact 500 channel handheld scanner, frequency coverage from 25-88MHz, 108-174MHz, 225-512MHz and 806-960MHz with 5/6.25/8.33/10/12.5KHz frequency steps. This sensitive hand-held scanner comes complete with an antenna, AC adaptor, belt-clip and manual. The frequency range is 25-960 MHz (with gaps) and has a maximum of 500 Channels. See specification below. The Uniden 125XLT is an awesome little radio and I am extremely pleased that I bought it. I have been a radio listener most of my life and wanted to upgrade my scanner to one with alpha tagging and computer programming capability so that I could more easily manage the memories. Power Requirements: 2 x AA Alkaline Batteries (3VDC) or 2 x AA Rechargeable Ni-MH Batteries (2.4V DC) or Connect to PC with USB cable (5.0V DC 500mA),

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment