276°
Posted 20 hours ago

KODAK FunSaver 35mm Single Use Camera

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This film delivers extra sharpness and unsurpassed fine grain (among 800-speed films) for crisper, clearer pictures even when enlarged. This model comes with a flash, and apparently replaced the Kodak HD Power Flash model a few years ago, so I’m updating Kodak’s primary single use camera. For advanced photographers looking to simplify or get away from their complicated pro- and semi-pro cameras, I’d happily recommend the FunSaver over other often-recommended “simplify your life” cameras like the Holga or Vivitar’s Ultra Wide and Slim. It’s straightforward enough for the most casual of casual shooters, simple enough to shake inspiration-starved photo geeks out of a slump, and fun enough for children to use at a birthday party or wedding.

We use Royal Mail for the majority of our consignments aside from large and oversized items which many come via an alternative carrier.Careful undoing and redoing of the clips that hold the front and back of the camera together wasn’t too bad.

You’re right, the images do have a warmer tint overall, but looking at other examples shows a similarly warm tint.Kodak Gold 800 film brings picture quality to a new level by combining the color quality, fine detail, and picture clarity of lower-speed films with the benefits of higher speed films.

Since 1976, we have developed literally millions of rolls of film with experienced lab professionals and film enthusiasts.The Kodak FunSaver 35mm disposable camera with 27 + 12 extra exposures has a flash for shooting in low light. Very happy with the results off the FunSaver, and doubly happy whenever I get scans from images shot with my regular setup! Color and contrast are pretty good, especially considering it’s a single-use camera with a small, plastic lens.

We’ve commonly seen them placed on tables where guests are encouraged to pick them up and start shooting. And in a nutshell, I was amazed with the quality of the images that came forth from this camera after developing.While the images it makes won’t hold a candle to any high falootin’ glass or multi-element lens, the FunSaver delivers a considerably better image than should be expected, even beating some of the cheapest fixed-focus, non-disposable point-and-shoots. The FunSaver does a surprisingly good job with just about any outdoor daylight scene, and can transition to indoor shots with the use of the built-in flash.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment