276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Orien's Animal Tarot: 78 Card Deck and 144 Page Book

£11.995£23.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The art is so detailed that if you are a beginner reader you will be able to figure out what the card means by the details in the image. The tarot cards are larger than I expected, but they are easy to shuffle, which is nice. The artwork is incredible and having such vibrant, yet detailed pictures help beginners interpret the cards better. This is only for the real GOT and TAROT lovers out there. What a perfect intersection of our two favorites. The horse in the Six of Wands, almost completely covered in a coat which matches the inner garment of his rider. Is this the leader having their moment of glory, turning their horse into a magnificent throne? The horse temporarily subdued; perhaps a message for the rider to treat their subordinates well, for victory can be short-lived. Rider Waite Smith 6 of Wands Therefore, because of the Minotaur myth, bulls symbolize earthly pleasures. In Tarot, the King of Pentacles is the ultimate earth, grounded Court hence why there is a bull on this card. CAT

The symbol of the lion on the Strength card is pretty obvious as lions symbolize mastery, honor, and strength. Sometimes lions also signal important people. Also, the fact that the woman on the card is taming the lion and opening its mouth is a sign of control and the ability to conquer animal instincts, a common theme in Tarot. The illustrations have been recolored to great effect and it presents some innovative ideas with his treatment of the Pips and Court cards. On the throne of The King of Pentacles, there are bull symbols that probably represent the sign of Taurus. These reflect the fact that this King is determined, indulgent, and a lover of all things beautiful, just like your typical Taurian. The animals depicted in the Animal Totem Tarot are also connected to elemental energies. Fire represents ambition, creativity and passion; Water is associated with emotions, clarity, and purity; Air represents thought, Divine connections, and inspiration; Earth is practical, grounded, with strong connections to our physical reality.

In Lenormand divination, fish can represent money, business, and commerce. They also symbolize emotions and feelings, and this is especially true when fish appear in Tarot. Three layouts are described (no diagrams are given) – the 8-card Inner Totem Pole, the 3-card Archetype Spread, and the 3-card Situation Spread.

These cards are not only gorgeous, but they also photograph beautifully with realistic figures set among lush and magical landscapes and settings. The regal lion appears on the Two of Cups and the Strength card. It stands for honor, loyalty, and strength. They can also represent the astrological sign of Leo. Lions are dynamic and magnanimous leaders of the animal kingdom. The Strength card depicts a lion being petted by a woman which can symbolize how even the wildest of hearts can be tamed with patience and care. The lion’s head above the two characters in the Two of Cups represents strength in unity as well as romance. Salamander Many Tarot readers are confused, however, as to what the snake represents in one of the cups of the 7 of Cups. In this case, the snake symbolizes the same thing as it does in the Lovers card. The snake is in the cup because sexuality and earthly pleasures are one of the choices which the figure can make, the others being money, beauty, spirituality, and so on. TORTOISE note: there are lions on The World and The Wheel of Fortune, but these represent a tetramorph, which has a different meaning.) LIZARDFor one, it is easy to understand based on the imagery alone. Take the Six of Swords for example. You can see just by looking at this card that one is (or will soon) be leaving a person, place, or situation behind. On the other hand, these cards have been used to convey the teaching of the now-deceased Zen Master, Osho. As such, the cards’ meanings are described in a way that makes you feel you’re being lectured, and often certain concepts or actions seem like statements that not many people would agree with unless you’re an Osho Zen supporter. The divinatory meanings outlined in this guidebook fall well inside the boundaries of 'standard tarot definitions’. They are clear and sharply observed; they easily connect the qualities of the animals with the interpretations. This is one of the major meanings of the Tarot, but it isn’t something that you have to know by memory. By simply looking at the card, most readers would be able to give the person they are reading a solid understanding of what is happening.

It really goes into the depths of all possible interpretations of the cards, which will in turn give you great insights into any questions you might be having. Although the animal on the Queen of Pentacles is probably a rabbit, there is a chance that it is a hare, which I will explain more about under ‘tortoise.’ RAM Some of the cards depict suffering. Death is a California condor feeding on carrion. The five of coins is an image of five dead raccoon dogs, a primitive canid species often brutally exploited in the Chinese fur trade. The five of cups depicts a capybara, a large rodent, dead from a bloody wound in its side. The artist, Eugene Smith, uses a natural palette – greens, browns, blues, greys, with an occasional splash of colour from flowers or from human constructions such as vehicles and buildings. Additionally, the instruments of the suits are clearly man-made: the Wands have scarlet ribbons flying from them, the golden chalices are studded with jewels, the pentacles and swords are wrought from metal and decorated with with gold.Of all the animals on Tarot cards, horses make the most frequent appearance. In divination, horses have very rich and detailed symbolic associations; the Tarot is no exception. Animal Archetypes are connected to our inner sense of self and represent an essential part of our own nature. The Mystical Manga makes you want to step boldly onto the road of adventure and discover what mystical opportunities lie ahead. Each tarot reading is unique and can bring out different aspects of the same card. The more I explore the symbols used in the Tarot, the richer my readings are. Horses are magnificent animals and having studied this chapter and looked more carefully at these seven cards, I know when any of them next appear in a reading, I’ll understand a little more about the person I’m reading for and their choices in their present situation. Dogs are read differently depending on where you come from. For example, because I am a Romany Gypsy, I read dogs to symbolize work. However, in the West, dogs are read to represent friends, followers, and confidants.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment