276°
Posted 20 hours ago

WACACO Nanopresso Portable Espresso Maker Bundled with Protective Case, Upgrade Version of Minipresso, Mini Travel Coffee Machine, Perfect for Camping, Travel and Office (Black)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Using both hands – It is recommended that both hands be used during the extraction process so that less energy and strain are taken. Brew Quality Thank you for a great review. I’ve only recently started learning about espresso and making the perfect shot. Thanks to your review I bought my espresso a week ago and have been very happy with the results. I bought the whole kit with the ns adapter and barista kit. Nanopresso is made by a company called Wacaco. They also make the Minipresso, a slightly larger predecessor coming in at about 7 inches in length versus about 6 inches for the nano.

The price tag might be a bit too much for some. However, I think it’s justified for a product with this level of finesse. Both of these models are very easy to use. You just put in the coffee and boiling water and work the piston to brew delicious coffee. Here we will analyze their features and how they are used. Nanopresso Approximately 9 inches in length, the Staresso is a bit longer than the Nanopresso and similar in diameter. Overall, no corners have been cut with all these accessories. It feels like quality all the way through. It looks a bit messy when all the accessories are spread out like that, but they everything fits neatly inside the case. Espresso quality I've taken my Nanopresso on hiking trips, road trips, and even to remote camping spots. It never disappoints. If you're a coffee enthusiast who loves the great outdoors, this little wonder is an absolute must-have. Thanks, Wacaco, for making my coffee breaks in the wild so much better!" 🏕️☕️Despite them both being such small coffee makers, the quality of your brew is remarkable. This makes them perfect for those outdoor activities when you want to reward yourself with a tasty cup of coffee. Cleaning & Maintenance So sorry for the late reply, I can get a great quality coffee from both the Staresso and the Handpresso. You don’t have much control over the Handpresso regarding the pressure, you press the button and it just releases the pressure on its own. So the consistency is there, however, I’ve never been able to improve the crema, also the water capacity is also on the small side. Ive also had issues with the Aldi espresso pod. The only pod I have had 100 percent success is with Aldi strength 10 ristretto, for some reason I can extract that with zero coffee grinds in my cup. With these portable espresso makers you don’t have to miss out on great coffee while camping, port-a-ledging, river tripping, base camping, or just living your best van life.

There are a few simple steps to follow to clean your Nanopresso properly. By following these steps, you avoid common issues such as mineral build up, clogging from loose grounds, and more. Although the material on the Minipresso seems a litter tougher, both it and the Nanopresso are built to last. Pumping force reduced – You only need the pumping force about the same as filling the tires of a bike. It is very easy and fast. The compression force required can vary between 6 to 12 kg, much less than the Nanopresso. With the Nanopresso you simply set the cup down and your hands are free to do the rest, no pushing or pressing against anything.The Wacaco Nanopresso comes fully assembled, so no setup time is required—a major perk compared to the many coffee makers that take several minutes to put together. Design: Sturdy, compact, and travel-friendly To assess your claim, you will be required to provide photo and/or video evidence of the damaged product. For anyone who doesn’t know, stovetop espresso makers are those metal hourglass looking kettles used in just about every country outside North America for making coffee.

By providing Authority to Leave you agree that the parcel is deemed to have been received when left at your premises. Like the Nespresso adaptor, if Dolce Gusto pods are your thing, this will do the same thing. Where can I buy the Wacaco Nanopresso? Some pre-grounds espresso blends are a little bit too fine for the Nanopresso. I got a bag of Costa grinds and they were a little on the fine side. It’s been a while since I bought pre-ground but if I remember correctly the Lavazza espresso is ground just right. If you really want to persist with the Illy ground coffee you could either try adding 15g instead of 16g that might help. You’ll notice that the portafilter does actually tamp the coffee deeper once it’s screwed on tightly (it sort of self tamps) So by having a gram less, it may just improve the flow. You could also remove the small silicone piece from the spring in the portafilter (non-pressurized mode) this will also help.The innovative design requires 15% less force from you than previous Minipresso models, which means portable espresso has never been easier. Now available in new colours - Arctic Blue, Chill White, Moss Green, Lava Red. I really enjoy your blogg. According to your evualation, I brought the nanopresso. It’s nice to look at and easy to use (but not really thumb-friendy). Unfortunately, the espresso that came out was everytime too bitter and had a bad taste, although I tried différend grind. Do you have a idea what the problem could be.With my normal espressomachine and the bialetti, the coffee is much more better. No comparison! But maybe you can give me some good advices to change it and give the nanopresso a last chance. Size – It is larger in length than the Nanopresso but is more compact and smaller in width. It makes it easy to hold in one hand so that the pump can be easily used to make the coffee.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment