276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nerf Super Soaker XP100 Water Blaster – Air-Pressurised Continuous Blast – Removable Tank – For Kids, Teens, Adults

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It should be said that the Super Soaker range is still the best when it comes to performance, capacity, and power and this is not likely to change anytime soon. Why was the Super Soaker CPS 2000 banned? I was experimenting with some nozzles that I machined, and I shot a stream of water across the bathroom and I thought, ‘Geez, maybe I should put this hard science stuff aside and work on something fun like a water gun. Maybe I could get enough money to support my habit,” Johnson recalls. If you are planning a big party or reunion with a lot of children in the midst than you should opt for the 30 Piece Water Gun set. It will keep the kid’s engaged for hours and everyone will thank you for it.

is bringing back three original Super Soakers this spring Nerf is bringing back three original Super Soakers this spring

The 1991 blaster, titled the Super Soaker 50 was at the prime of its life. It was immensly popular due to it being relatively cheap and easy to fire unlike other water guns at the time. Despite only minor external differences, the Super Soaker 50, Super Soaker 100 and Power Drencher are basically all the same model.With all that power came rumors that with the immense power of the Super Soaker CPS 2000 it had the capabilities to cause permanent eye damage. However, evidence to support these claims has never manifested, but the Super Soaker was discontinued soon after these rumors. How far can a Super Soaker shoot? It’s a renowned brand, and if you’ve ever used a toy in your childhood, there’s a possibility you’ve used one of the Nerf toys.

Best Water Gun in 2023 Ultimate Review of the Best Water Gun in 2023

After two more years, those models were replaced by the CPS 1200, 1700, 2700, and 3200. After two more years, the final CPS models were the 2100 and 4100. It's an intriguing option for looking for an aquatic-artillery water gun that shoots at the farthest distance. So deciding which is best would mean you have to look at it from your personal preference and who you would like to buy the water gun for. Take your time and go through our thorough review to make an informed decision. The biggest benefit of this water gun is the 38 ounces, which is quite impressive and gives you better control of how much you want to spray.The Nerf Super Soaker can hold up to 40 ounces of water equalling a lengthy spell of water fun. The water gun can be used anywhere outdoorsy for an awesome experience. The super soaker is ideal for kid’s 6-years and up. Features We’ve done all the work for you and found the best prices on the Nerf Super Soaker Tri Strike: Our recommendations:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment